Evacuation of US Embassy in Ukraine

Tens of thousands of Russian troops on the border. Putin flexing, demanding Ukraine not be added to NATO. Biden fails to negotiate with Russia, and now they’re evacuating the US embassy in Ukraine.

Biden’s second year same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse.

5 Likes

you can be sure with Biden whatever happens will be a tripping disaster

3 Likes

No worries. Our fearless leader has clearly communicated his plan and the reason for his actions.

Now let’s all kill some russkies!!!

Initiate the draft tonight.

Who’s with me??

2 Likes

polls are low. gotta save the country!

1 Like

And hunter’s bank account will grow.

4 Likes

just imagine if embassies had to be evacuated during a non-democrat~bumbling disaster of a corrupt idiot in office

lefties might even post in the thread.

I wonder what Ukraine could have done to piss Biden off so bad.

3 Likes

He’s just looking after Hunter’s financial interests. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

surprised this video of obvious payoff corruption is still avail

people must be too stupid to believe what it is

1 Like

The two-tier system of justice we’ve witnessed, especially over the last decade, has truly disheartened me to our federal government.

3 Likes

that’s putting it mildly i would say

i machine gun middle fingers to DC period. sickening

Still acting like Shokin was a great guy.

Let this be a lesson to anyone that gets in the way of the Big Guy’s money.

5 Likes

All that matters here is that Biden looks bad.

1 Like

Negotiate? LOL! Sure, Putin wants to negotiate. On what planet have you been living? What would you suggest be done? Dazzle us with your diplomatic brilliance.

Ukraine first.

Also he didn’t fail to negotiate. The negotiations in which he participated personally failed.

They negotiated. For three days. It was the first round of talks. The negotiation failed.

As they will continue to fail, regardless of who is participating.

For sure. The goal is to destabilize the region. By both sides with different goals.

US played a role in Maidan, this is the counter punch. Among many

You misspelled Democrat from your view point. No matter what.