Ethics violations and removal from office

links man, links

When you wish upon a star.

Yes… and that should be rooted out, exposed and stopped.

I don’t care which party is doing it… foreign contributions of money for campaigns should stop.

Links for what?

The Clinton’s are washed up… done. Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and the DNC process showed the appearance of being fouled.

The Dems do suck… and the GOP left me behind years ago.

1 Like

I do find it funny that any dumb thing with Obama or Clinton would be believed but when it is showed that people like Micheal Cohen or Felix Sater… who worked hand in hand with Trump on Trump Soho with the Bayrock Group which is a front for funneling Kazakh money into the US… and this isn’t like fwd:fwd:fwd: email stuff… this is readily accessible news… that that doesn’t mean much.

It is funny and sad.

There was no Russia collusion. I know Trump haters-desperately need for there to be collusion, but alas they will be sadly disappointed.

I didn’t say Russian collusion.

I said laundering Russian mob/oligarch money for decades.

Your belief is evidence of an entrenched conservative culture that’s now in complete denial. The evidence is there. You refuse to see it.

That he’s a great businessman, the best ever?

Honestly, for the Deep Cultists - some of who are in this thread - there is quite literally nothing that would challenge their undying approval of all things Trump.

And there will be snow in Hawaii tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Your belief is evidence of an entrenched liberal deep state that is now in complete denial. The evidence is there. You refuse to see it.

you sound like a swamp drainer

hell Jez, you are sounding reasonable this morning.

Thanks Roger … or is that Rudi?

We’re not the ones in denial, kemosabe.

which law does it violate?

boomerang!!!

I just heard Huckabee on fox news use your plant lifer analogy. small world

do you deny corruption at the FBI and DOJ? who is in denial?