Ethics violations and removal from office

Don’t look now but…your ignorance is showing again. :sunglasses:

everybody knows a new swamp is better than an old swamp.

You mean now? Outside of Fox News, who’s reporting it? No one with any credibility.

You’re still way ahead of me on the scorecard. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The money laundering control act.

Say a guy who came into the US with seven dollars in his pocket and is seven years later able to lay down $6 million cash for five condos in a newly built tower in midtown no questions asked and then three years later pleads guilty to an enormous gasoline tax scam… wouldn’t that raise eyebrows if instead of that being a one time thing for that developer… it happens over and over over again for the next three decades?

so you are accusing the MSM of being in lockstep with DOJ and FBI as Fox is reporting. dumb argument!

the link man the link

What do you mean?

I mean post a link so I can read the story

Here is a pretty good one

To date, no one has documented that Trump was even aware of any suspicious entanglements in his far-flung businesses, let alone that he was directly compromised by the Russian mafia or the corrupt oligarchs who are closely allied with the Kremlin. So far, when it comes to Trump’s ties to Russia, there is no smoking gun.

I read your article thanks for posting, but I have been all over the world and seen what Russians buy at high prices. if it looks bad for Trump he is not alone. the article does not objectively look at Russian Mob activity, it looks only at Trump.

I think it would be illegal for Trump to discriminate against national origins.

That’s a heck of a whopper you came up with there. :slight_smile:

Well that is one way of looking at it I guess.

Russians laundered money from their kleptocracy through multiple places so why look at Trump… night hold up I guess.

We know a few things though… Trump burned all of his creditors and no one would lend to him anymore. Then he starts to pay cash for things like golf courses… which aren’t known as huge money makers.

The cash came from somewhere and to say that the head of the company was unaware if it was from illicit sources is a pretty Pollyanna view to take.

we will see what his cfo says to Mueller. but the panama papers would be the same. the show rampant corruption and no prosecutions.

this is interesting though to see corruption on a global scale.

Yeah… the Panama and Paradise papers should have caused much more of an uproar than they did.

I mean when you see that Wilbur Ross has been offshoring money that he didn’t report and is allowed to keep a job just goes to show how little the public seems to care.

1 Like

any democrats mentioned?

Don’t know.

If there are they should be hung out to dry.

I thought I made that pretty clear.

yes, but while I focus on both sides you focus on Trump. it goes both ways.

Bring up someone else and I will gladly look into it and form an opinion based on the information

But right now the President of the United States is the big news story… every single day… so excuse me for when someone brings up Russians and Trump I point to the thing that I think might actually take him down.

Clinton Foundation. obvious enough