Ethics violations and removal from office

Yes.

If a Democrat politician had been money laundering for decades… yes… prosecute to the fullest extent.

Hang them out to dry… no question.

It also implies he doesn’t want to entertain doing so, because declassifying information might impact an ongoing investigation.

He also may not want to start a precedence where presidents declassify everything that makes them look good, and their opponents look bad, while leaving everything else classified.

Or… Trump is trying to hide decades of financial crimes by throwing doubt everywhere he can.

I think he is getting typical cowardly bad advice from establishment Republicans who are part of the DC Swamp and it’s preventing the President from going with his extincts. JMO

what if they used policy to enrich themselves or family members?

it might, or it might not.

it might mean Mueller will clear him, it might not.

there is nothing to keep him from tweeting why he hasn’t done it.

he was friends with bill and Hillary, birds of a feather.

somebody has some splaining to do.

Seriously if there was undeniable proof of that the Dems would have whipped that out the day after the election or at least after they got over the shock :open_mouth::crazy_face: of losing.

Hang them out to dry

I don’t care who you would name… if there is proof, hang them out to dry.

This isn’t hard.

Yea, I’m quite sure that is what is going on here. :roll_eyes:

There already was plenty of proof.

No one thought he would win and the voters ignored the warning signs. Trump not showing his tax returns… not divesting from his company… etc.

Now they won and are under intense scrutiny… scrutiny that they never though that they would have to face.

Will the Trumpists believe it if it ever comes to light as being undeniable?

then we are in complete agreement.

Ever wonder why Trump Tower Moscow never happened even when tons of Russian and Ukrainian Money was pouring into Trump branded properties?

Because the idea is to get money out of Russia… not keep it inside.

I have opposed Trump since he announced, I believe it will show why we should not elect democrats.

Wishing and hoping! :+1:

Okay… I am going to need an explanation of that logic.

Nope… just paying attention.

There is a lot of Russian mob in Trumps orbit… a lot.

I wonder why this has not been the approach to the investigation, other than Chinese money to the Clintons and other money coming from foreign interests in democrat politics.

I hope the investigation goes there for everyone.

I wonder why Russians plowed so much money into the foundation.

I think you will find plenty of foreign money going to democrats campaigns and foundations.

surely you are aware of money made in China.