Enough is enough, Hunter Biden deserves a break

You are upset about using public resources to politically damage someone…

How much taxpayer money did we just piss away on the Mueller report and impeachment again?

5 Likes

He may be referring to Hillary conspiring with a former Brit agent and Russians to spread a phony dossier. The only fixing was on the dim side of the house.

3 Likes

Unfortunately Sleepy Joe is into public humiliation.

Not necessarily so.

Hunter should get a break. As soon as he comes clean. Why did he have these highly paid, highly influential position while hid dad was V.P? He had neither the experience nor the qualifications. for these. What was expected in return? He can have his “break” after we get some answers.

Two bass players. Ok my bad. :guitar: and a :musical_keyboard:

Correction…that’s “brink”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

no need to wish. non-leftists are taking care of it for you

The dim attack on President Trump was never about the truth. I think it was about needless handwringing and fantasy football. Oh, :us: Vote for Trump in 2020 :us:

:thinking:.

Technically, he already came clean.

1 Like

Not that I want to relive any part of the Obama years, but, the failed cash for clunkers and shovel ready jobs come to my mind when somebody states “Obama’s economy”.

3 Likes

Obamanation was not the smartest president, that for sure. And his support for fast and furious was an eye raiser

4 Likes

Who commissioned Mueller’s investigation?

Did you mean who orchestrates the whole thing and trumpted it with the impeachment hearings? :thinking:

1 Like

here I thought there was going to be a seriousness to this post. I should have known better.

1 Like

No that is not what I meant. The question was quite clear and unambiguous: who made the decision to appoint Mueller?

Everything is serious. Just ask Sleepy Joe :sleeping:. Now he is a 4th or 5th rate politician.

Yes it is what you meant.

No you are wrong.