Enough is enough, Hunter Biden deserves a break

Do a favor and tell Downer and Thompson we haven’t forgotten.

2 Likes

I am right. It was an orchestrated set up by the Dim’s. Of course they failed like usual.

econ policies of democrats are never helpful.

2 Likes

Try google. She knows.

1 Like

@westaussie. I am waiting for your research. When did Mueller figure out that there was no Russian collusion and how much money did he waste and lives he ruined?

There appears to be a remarkable reluctance to name who made the decision to commission the Mueller investigation.

When the special counsel was appointed by Rod Rosenstein in May 2017, the special counsel took over an existing counterintelligence investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) into what proved to be Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and numerous secretive links between Trump… There is no reluctance to do anything. Go home and sleep it off, bro.

So the answer would be, Obama.

2 Likes

Yippeeeee

So now you are going to become a mind reader as well. Aussie asked who commissioned the investigation. He did not say Orchestrated…that was your word. You can’t tell him what he meant by using your own words to prove him wrong. Aussie said commissioned…Who gave the go ahead to investigate? That is what is meant by commissioned:

noun

the act of committing or entrusting a person, group, etc., with supervisory power or authority.

an authoritative order, charge, or direction.

authority granted for a particular action or function.

a document granting such authority.

Definition of orchestrate

transitive verb

1a : to compose or arrange (music) for an orchestraThe composer orchestrated the music for the symphony orchestra.

b : to provide with orchestrationorchestrate a ballet

2 : to arrange or combine so as to achieve a desired or maximum effect orchestrated preparations for the banqueta carefully orchestrated stunt

As you say there is a huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeee difference there…and It should be clear exactly what Aussie was saying.

The crazy thing about the Mueller report is that it spelled out a lot of really bad and damaging stuff for the President.

Impeachment was the same way. It would have ruined any other administration.

But… the supporters don’t care… and here we are.

Remember when they were challenging us all to accept the results of the Mueller report, whatever they would be?

3 Likes

You can go join him, if you would like.

Join who and for what?

Lots of bad spelling and no dots connected. It was a waste

I Know, I Know !!! Obstruction of Congress!

I do not have the time to help you.

Hey… when we found out in the Mueller report that the President, while as a candidate was secretly working on a real estate deal in Moscow and even went as far as to sign a letter of intent with a bank that was under sanctions of the very government that he was spending his energy to be the head of… that alone would have ruined any other administration.

But… the supporters don’t care.

2 Likes

Guffaw guffaw clappity clap :clap:

And saying things on Twitter. That has to be a charge…