Enough is enough, Hunter Biden deserves a break

Ok, I conceed that Hunter deserves a break. His daddy, Sleepy Joe says that (Attacks) on he and “his son are hurtful.”. Good grief the lad has turned his life around and lives in a modest Hollywood home. He pays child support and has a law degree. The lad is a good guy and reflects positive liberal values.

Let’s not say anything bad about the lad or his Daddy.

Sleepy Joe is tanking in the polls and Mike Bloomberg is rising. I do not want hear anything negative about Bernie Sanders either. Follow the ■■■■■■■ rules as Mike Bloomberg says and keep clean.

1 Like

Biden’s campaign is over. He’s done.

At this point, it’s just about being mean. Give the man and his family some peace.

That is what I said!!!I knew😭 we can see eye to eye.

It is time to heal the Pelosi party. Peace love and rock and roll.

Pelosi has to heal her relationship with President Trump, too. Trump should be treated with more respect from the liberals. If we sing Kumby Ya to Sleepy Joe and Hunter, Trump deserves a break. After all he has successfully dismantled the Obamanation legacy Schiff Pile by Schiff Pile.

@TheDoctorIsIn do you play guitar? we can get bongos out. We can get our drummer out there maybe a harp player. Let’s have a love everybody :heart_eyes: party.

Two, one-two-three-four!

Ev’rybody’s talking 'bout
Trumpism, Dimism, Dragism, Peachism, Libism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m

All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

Hit it

Right… at this moment were you dont need it politically you want to give him a break. It was never about laws and corruption…it was about swaying an election and cheating. Just like we said it was.

Trump got exactly what he wanted. To fix an election in his favor by breaking laws and watching the gop vow to his will because his supporters turned into a cult.

Shocking…

3 Likes

She doesnt have to do ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ with trump. That much is evident after mitch’s political plays…

Give Trump a Break, Bro. We got great economy, jobs, trade agreements and a whole bunch of good stuff.

Relax go meditate someplace ,Bro

@Plasmaball. I hear that song…

You can’t always get what you want
But if you try sometimes, well, you might find
You get what you need

And I went down to the demonstration
To get my fair share of abuse
Singing, “We’re gonna vent our frustration
If we don’t we’re gonna blow a fifty-amp fuse”

:us: Vote for Trump in 2020 :us:

2 Likes

Devin Nunes hit the nail on the head when he suggested that Mike Bloomberg thinks farming is like buying a Chia Pet from Walmart.

Mike was having a Walton family experience.

1 Like

Dont tell me what I should do. I dont support criminals because people have jobs.

1 Like

Quit yelling Bro. You might be a 50 amp fuse. Chill out. Be nice :us: Vote for Trump :us:

Ah if the roles were reversed you would be screaming our nation is over…because you did under obama

Nobody is yelling here…I’m being firm…something I guess you arent used to

Obamanation could make a great soup sandwich. I agree

Obama gave you this economy…you should thank him

1 Like

I could think of a lot of firm stuff, but do not see your firmness. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was funny. Obamanation’s legacy is being dismantled Schiff pile by Schiff pile.

1 Like

Ah I see…you just want to enjoy yourself…I’ll leave you to yourself.