Enough is enough, Hunter Biden deserves a break

If you can’t stand the roar if the big guns, stay off the decks, Bro. Have a peaceful sleep

3 Likes

Yeah, Mikey knows so much about farming. :rofl:

4 Likes

Bravo!!!

I would pay to see something like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I never paid too much attention to the Benghazi issue as most people could see what the outcome would be but the “fast and furious” scandal I thought was beyond shady.

1 Like

Good Lord! Hunter is 50 yrs old, isn’t it about time his dad started calling him (thinking of him as) a man, not a lad?

2 Likes

Fix an election? ■■■ are you talking about?

Wot, no Bass player?
You advocate peace, plagiarize John Lennon then not as much as an invitation for a Bass player?
Elitism on parade.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Holy crap, @Bosun, easy on the triggering! :rofl:

4 Likes

say, what laws did he break again?

the economy slow crawled to recovery despite obama govmnt handout

4 Likes

it’s obama’s economy until it isnt

Lol ok…slow crawled…well that’s dumb given it didnt but he also had a recession to tackle that trump didnt. …

But I’m not going to sway folks like you…so there is no point in bothering…I’ll go talk to my cat…

1 Like

Maybe…if you’re this sensitive to heat…you never should have entered the kitchen…but…you did?

1 Like

magic wand

Politics is mean? That’s a new one…

1 Like

God I wish…

We know it was never about “truth” or anything like that.

It was about politically damaging the Bidens. And if public resources could be used to have that done using a scheme of dunces then so be it.

What was so important just a month ago… that Hunter Biden basically ate babies in Ukraine… is no longer important because it isn’t politically useful anymore. Expect to see Lindsey Graham quietly forget that a few short weeks ago he was pushing a Senate investigation into Hunter Biden and Burisma.

It was never about the results but always about the investigation.

1 Like

I agree. As soon as he drops out of public life.

2 Likes