End Public Education Now: Time to defund the left

Sorry but the only reason to bring it up is to deflect away from the church.

The Supreme Court has recognized atheism as equivalent to a “religion” for purposes of the First Amendment on numerous occasions, most recently in McCreary County, Ky. v. American Civil Liberties Union of Ky., 545U.S. 844, 125 S.Ct. 2722, 162 L.Ed.2d 729 (2005).

In siding with the plaintiffs, Haggerty cited a 1961 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Torcaso v. Watkins, which referred to “Secular Humanism” as a religion

I need to go back to school?

Public schools don’t work for a lot of reasons. They have become a gold mine for politicians and teachers that has nothing to do with the welfare of the kids. Its incredible the money that is wasted.

another stupid idea.

Keep them coming.

Allan

Atheism is no such thing.

I belong to the religion of the stupid and worship you as the supreme being, BAC

you should be honored.

Allan

I did literally none of that. Did you?

What makes you think it would be uneducated? You think the gubmint is the best educator?

Links in post #123 prove different.

Only One God. Not me.

Yeah, lots of it.

no one is stopping you from putting your kids in private school or home schooling them. What you are proposing is cutting off access to those who can or will not. Like an ignorant populus, do you?

Incorrect. I’m proposing we end the boondoggle of progressive public education. Its a scam. Doesn’t teach, is a source of funds for Democrats political party.

You can still opt for public schools. You pay for it. Progressive U.

Let everyone do what they think is best, and not make everyone pay for a failed obsolete system that is corrupt.

No body has made that claim…Private schools exist…use them. Home schooling exists…use it.

And what about those parents who cannot afford it. Right now public school is that option for them…the option used by the vast majority of parents.

OP, you talk about deranged dems… but look in the mirror for a second.

That would explain a lot.

1 Like

You are my god.

I shall worship you posts like this one.

Let’s not educate the masses.

Keep em dumb and down on the plantation.

Allan

2 Likes

Druggie guilt.

Allan

1 Like

You don’t think private schools have athletic teams? :rofl: Some of those private school teams are quite dominate in these parts.

You guys want to indoctrinate the masses. Lets just be frank here.

1 Like

So…what to do with all the children whose parents cannot afford private school and are unable for some reason to home school?