Electric Cars are coming- no need to drill in Alaska

She got the part because of her endowments.

I was being sarcastic. Barbarella is a less than B film featuring a carboard actress playing a space prostitute. It makes it completely obvious her fatherā€™s name got her the job, and her job credentials are no reason her political views deserve fame.

1 Like

She was 44 when that picture was taken. Were you flab free at that age. :wink:

This wasnā€™t meant to be a contest. :neutral_face:

Iā€™m fairly slim yes, definitely no flabby stuff on my legs.

https://coldchainmanagement.org/2022/06/13/thermo-king-and-walmart-partnership-make-the-big-stage-with-battery-electric-refrigerated-trailer

we recently worked with Thermo King to haul Walmartā€™s first-ever refrigerated trailer operated on battery electricity in the U.S. The trailer is designed to run on 100% electricity until the batteries are fully depleted. If the electricity is depleted mid-haul, the refrigeration unit cuts over to diesel.

During the two-month trial, we ran 18 routes hauling groceries between our distribution center in Shafter, California, and stores in the surrounding areas. Weā€™re pleased to share that throughout the entirety of the pilot, the trailer ran on electricity 83% of the time.

83% less engine hours on a refrigerated trailer. The results are already nothing to laugh at.

All for technology that will someday be needed to replace a large but not limitless supply of fossil fuels.
We need to achieve this by the development of new technologies.
Todays price crisis with gasoline gives us a hint of what it would be like to,take the reverse approach of limiting the use of fossil fuels in the hope this will lead to,the development of alternate technologies.

And the savings was what, priced at current electric and diesel rates and including cost of extra downtime and labor?

I noticed Brandon sitting in a Corvette and reving the engine, is Chevrolet making them electric already?

They plan on releasing a hybrid C8 as the Swan Song for the family. The Zora Edition, named after the man who turned the original pokey C1 Vette into a legend with the small block V8 and a manual transmission, plus redesigned the suspension.

Rumors are the LT6 engine paired with three electric motors. North of 1000 horsepower.

It was part of the C8 plan leaks from a few years back. Itā€™ll probably be the most expensive Corvette ever made.

So ā€¦ no? Brandon was hypocriting?

Cā€™mon man! Did you see that car?!!! :wink:

1 Like

Probably.

It is well known that heā€™s a huge Corvette fan though. Iā€™m sure he felt like a kid for a second.

C8s are pure sex appeal.

I wish I walked outside my house everyday and saw one in white sitting in my driveway.

You need a 1000 HP to do the speed limit? :wink:

Those types of cars are either collectorā€™s toys or will get run at a track on occasion.

Special low production run models are purchased as financial assets. From a financial standpoint itā€™s better to invest in a fleet of classic Ferraris than it is to invest in the company Ferrari. Youā€™ll make more money with the classic cars.

1 Like

And so he tried to rub the hairs on his own legs.

2 Likes

Even though there are speed limits, there are no restrictions on how fast you can get up to the speed limit.

Absolutely

What a silly question

I guess so. Just let me stay out of their way while they are doing it. :grinning:

I used to be into that sort of thing in my early 20ā€™s when i owned 2 1968 Camaros.

Last 40 years i have been more of a full size Buick guy. :grinning: