Electoral college predictions

That’s the one good thing about being a horseplayer.

You learn to live with you losses.

I lost 2016. But rebounded quite nicely in the midterms.

It’s like a qb in the nfl.

You forget about the last pick you threw.

Allan

You’re right. It’s looking like a Biden win in NC.

NBC-Marist poll:

North Carolina president: Likely voters
Joe Biden 52%
Donald Trump 46%

North Carolina Senate: Likely voters
Cal Cunningham (D) 53%
Thom Tillis (R 43%

My updated prediction…285 for Biden.

2 Likes

I just struggle to see people going for a D Governor and a D Senator and then Trump at the top of the ticket in great enough numbers there.

1 Like

Trump, with less electoral college votes than his first run. He’ll be the second to do so in the last 50+ years.

1 Like

Not sure what the result will be, but it looks like the Trumps plan to spend a quiet evening at home in the White House Tuesday.

After canceling plans to go to a party at the Trump International.

Not sure why. It’s a head scratcher for sure.

I saw that. Revealing. He knows he is on the ropes and isn’t going to be a gracious loser, should it go that direction.

3 Likes

Oh. That would explain it. I hadn’t that about that.

2 Likes

I think this might be the reason.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1322212314188337152?s=21

Appreciated !!

Rich Levinson

Commander Aaron!

1 Like

Bold prediction thinking that Trump takes Illinois :wink:

No, he just probably wants to be in a more secure location due to all the monkeys that are going to be out flinging their feces.

A more secure location that Trump International? He is the President of the United States and he has cancelled his election night watch party that was to be attended by tons of donors and supporters, a mere 3.5 days before the actual election.

I guess he needs to hide in the bunker on election night. Good theory!

:rofl:

1 Like

Not sure where the scam electoral college will land. But I know for a fact that the popular vote gap will grow significantly in favor of Biden.

2 Likes

I can hazard a pretty solid guess. You ever seen what happens to an election watch party for a candidate when they start losing big?

1 Like

All I know is that the assumption that increased turnout inherently favors Democrats is about to be put to the test. Turnout is probably gonna be fifty percent higher minimum than any other presidential election in the last thirty years.

3 Likes

All I’m saying is that, EC aside, if the popular vote doesn’t overwhelmingly favor Biden with such insane turnout, both parties are gonna have to go back to the drawing board on get out the vote strategies that date back to 1936.

1 Like

Check this out.

Biden is 7.2 points ahead of Clinton this time 4 years ago in California.

DC has a city ordinance that limits any gathering to fifty people including attendees and staff. I will bet that Trump figures that the Mayor would shut down his large gathering. At he WH he can have a big party.