What are chances that ironically it is the IRS and pandemic checks that ultimately propels Trump gaining re-election?

Please don’t stop!

3 Likes

What exactly do you dispute??? :confused:

I’m asking you to please don’t stop being willing to be fine with life going on. The Harris claim is just a bizarre talking point that people on your side had adopted for some reason.

1 Like

[quote=“enki, post:16, topic:236792”]

A “concern” should not be ruled out…

Do you honestly believe Biden is all there? In regards to being fine with life going on, what choice does the average person have? Really?

To what end, other than forum discussion? Nothing will ever come of it and it will have zero impact on the election outcome.

Your timeline is off. Last year you were still holding on to a Trump reelection…

2 Likes

Sounds kind of reserved to me! :wink:

Sure. Whatever.

Show me a post I made over the last year or so where I categorically predicted Trump would easily win reelection and I will concede your point.

I don’t care if you concede my point. I read what I read and you said what you said.

Moving the goalposts doesn’t change that.

Besides, your profile is hidden. I can’t comment on what you’re hiding.

Lol​:grin::grin::grin::grin:, he’s looked damn good and completely presidential this past week. As per usual you© have bought into a guy who has lived life with a speech disorder is somehow incompetent…is somehow on the verge of dementia. I look at the content of what he says…not his ability to deliver it. He’s fine…

1 Like

Biden is certainly PC, no doubt about that. Time will tell as to whether the Biden of old emerges and we see centrist policies. My bet is that Biden will not be very visible and we will see extremist LW policies. That will be a sure bet he isn’t really pulling the strings. I believe the first 100 days will be very telling. :wink:

And yet you continue to beat this dead horse. Go figure! :roll_eyes:

Here you are again, not beating a dead horse I suppose. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your opinion and mine are to share on this forum.

Perhaps nothing will come of it. Then again perhaps something will.

Why in places like Philadelphia observers are kept further away from the counting than the law dictates is concerning.

Turnout #'s in Wisconsin being 89% looks extremely high.

In Nevada, 10,000 voters are alleged to have moved or died.

There are 100’s maybe 1000s of people reporting potential abuses willing to sign affidavit’s too.

I could go on and on with many other examples.

Any candidate in a close election like this certainly should feel free to pursue their legal rights.

Yep! But nothing will come of it. :wink:

The law doesn’t specify how close observers are.

There was not 89% turnout in WI as turnout is generally calculated.

Voters move and die every day, in every state.

But don’t stop!

To answer the question posed, still “none”.

We’ll just wait to read the legal docs with all the various law suits coming shortly…