What are chances that ironically it is the IRS and pandemic checks that ultimately propels Trump gaining re-election?

Today I woke with an epiphany.

Let me begin with how last spring Pelosi was visibly upset when she saw how Donald Trump got to send out all those millions and millions of economic stimulus payments with his name-signature on every one of them.

I like most Americans was merely happy to get my money and frankly could not care less if Trump’s name was on it or not.

Apparently Pelosi tried hardbeforehand to no avail for these same stimulus checks to be like the $600 a week Federal unemployment insurance being run through the States.

And remember how the IRS required every single person seeking up to $1,200 to provide pertinent contact information?

For example, for my family the kids are out of the house so it’s now only myself and my spouse.

We nonetheless still both had to furnish our names, ssn#'s, current addresses for each of ourselves to get our little share of the whole pot.

In addition, everyone had the option to be paid direct deposit or via Federal check. If you did like us who opted for direct deposit then too you had to also include your bank name, routing and account #'s.

Thus in just about most if not all cases, the IRS would have on record an electronic image of all signatures too!

And even for people who requested their one time disbursement via check, the IRS could then see their signatures image when they endorsed the back of the check.

What this means in simple terms is Trump has evidence at his disposal that could be very useful in upcoming court battles with potential mismatches of signatures, addresses and the like with these Secretary of States certifying all their ballots are apparently legal.

What say you?

1 Like

I say terrific. I’d like all this vote fraud discussion to move to the investigation/evidence/prove/refute phase.

I am positive that there are cases of voter fraud.

I am highly skeptical that we could have decades of highly coordinated, massive scale fraud, by only one party without leaving provable evidence.

So this is a great time to illuminate this widely discussed aspect of elections.

Let’s measure the scale of the fraud and implement the mitigations that free us from perceverating on this situation year after year.

1 Like

Hope springs eternal. :clown_face: :face_vomiting: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Based on what?

Based on the trickle of cases identified or prosecuted every year.

Also human nature. Out of 130 million ppl, somebody is gonna think it is a good idea to try to cheat.

I don’t think the number of cases goes beyond a small number. Could matter if the difference was in the hundreds, probably not when we get to tens of thousands.

1 Like

Oh well done!

I realize now I’m not ready for the big leagues and am not going to ask for a job with the CEC as a screenwriter.

I have to stay down here in the minors and learn from the masters!

I say at this point it won’t be ironic if Trump wins, it will be suspicious.

One example: 6000 votes in Michigan were discovered as a so called software glitch. Many other counties use same vendor as well as like 25-30 different states. This is concerning to say the least.

Thats the spirit…

Considering only ten counties went blue in Michigan and Biden’s lead is nearly three times your discrepancy, it can’t be that big of a concern. Really. You know, because math.

Two guys arrested with a Hammer load of fake ballots coming from Virginia to Pennsylvania?
Oh…they’ll say nothing to see here just move on.

I see we are in the denial stage of grief.

1 Like

The election for President is all but over. Kamala Harris will be our new President. The election for control of the Senate is just beginning with the two runoff races in Georgia.

See, this is sensible.

Reality is more accurate. Regardless of how I or anyone else feels about whether or not the election was stolen, it won’t amount to a hill of beans. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th president and Kamala Harris will take the reins. Life will go on.

No it’s not. The glitch only affected unofficial reporting. Not the results of the election. All of the information you need to understand what happened is available to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/6194745002

Didn’t you predict an easy win for Trump? What happened to that “reality”?

Two wacko Trump supporters from, oddly enough where I grew up, bringing fake ballots in order to try to foul the vote were caught because they are idiots.

Yeah… that totally means Dems are stealing the election.

2 Likes

Shhhh.
Alternative facts don’t matter.

Polls before and exit polls all pointed to a Biden Landslide.

All evidence said that Trump would be up big on election night and then would lose ground as the counted mail on ballots.

Instead Biden won by closer margins and Trump’s lead was lost when they counted mail in.

This OBVIOUSLY mean Dems cheated

Oh …Dems are stealing alright.
They just have a better way to hide it.