Electoral College - 3/11/20 - Trump vs Biden

Well my hope was that the Dems in power in NC for a short time(and we’re talking NC Dems) would make the Republicans tone some stuff down when they take power again. Realize it’s a pendulum. Especially with NC changing demographics. That it will go back and forth for decades. So don’t be obnoxious hateful dicks now.

Look at what the Dems are doing in VA now with gun control. They don’t how not to be hateful, spiteful dicks.

Balls to the wall, passing everything and anything, not giving a damn about who they’re affecting.

Yeah, because they’ve been forced out of any part of power for so long. It’s the pushback. It’s not good, but it’s understandable. And they’ll have to deal with a backlash when eventually Republicans take back the Assembly. Should the Republicans go hard core and push the most conservative policies then? Or will they learn. And when the Democrats take it back after that, should they go hard core for all liberal policies? Or will they learn? Pendulum.

it depends on Biden’s running mate… Joe will be inaugurated but will forget where he is on the way to the white house and his veep will assume the office with the first month…

the magic 8 ball is cloudy

They’re going Full retard now. Never go full retard.

They obviously haven’t learned and won’t. I hope the republicans go full conservative when they get back in power. Be just like the Dems, ■■■■ your enemies.

So your attitude is go full retard conservative no matter what. Then why complain about Democrats going full on retard liberal? Because they’re just going to go full retard liberal because you went full retard conservative and you only went full retard conservative because the dems went full retard liberal because the conservatives went full retard …

Excuse the Dems while hoping the republicans don’t go to the extreme. Nice.

It’s all understandable, right?

I’ve seen Republican extremes. It encompasses a lot of America. Unfortunately, in my opinion.

Gun control good, no matter the state. I’ve seen that unfortunately as well.

So in all the states where Republicans have had total control for years, you think Democrats(if they ever get power) should go full blown retard liberal because they had to put up with full blown con retard?

Isn’t that what you’re saying? It’s understandable and justified, right?

Dems want to turn VA into California since they won an election. Understandable, right?

No that’s the opposite of what I’m saying. I’m saying that all parties need to be mindful of losing power, and that even if they have power, they shouldn’t do ■■■■ that infuriates the rest of the area just because they can.

Actually -thats not why.
What Mountain Solider refuses to accept - despite be pointing it out many times. Dems won back VA BECAUSE of gun control.
It was the biggest issue they ran on. They didnt get control of VA in spite of their stance and then pushed it thru, they got control of VA BECAUSE they ran on gun control. Its HOW They got control.
Majority of VA, by WIDE margins, support the laws that were passed.

In fact -Despite Norrtham not that popular with Republicans OR Dems for various reason, and have NOT handled the current crisis well, he has over a 50% approval rating ONLY because of Gun control.

That’s exactly what the Dems are doing now in VA. I hope they get wiped off the ■■■■■■■ map next election in VA. They think they’re invincible and don’t give a damn about their enemies.

The NC legislatures’ reaction to a Democratic governor is a case in point. The whole, we though this was great when we had a good old boy Republican in office, wait a Dem!? no we gotta change these powers. It was ridiculous. Just like Wisconsin.

Hell you had VA congressmen fetishizing about sending the national guard out to enforce gun control provisions.

How ■■■■■■ up is that? Dems in VA don’t care.

Well that went off on a tangent, but I do like Biden’s odds so far. And I agree with Safiel that North Carolina is going to be neck and neck. Hoping blue, but we’ll see. I still think the shift in Arizona does change the map a lot. Because it frees up a possible loss in Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania and still lets Biden win with all the other state Clinton took in 2016. And I just haven’t seen any growth in Trump support compared to 2016.

But the rallies

Seriously, if I saw growth outside of his base I would talk about it now, and how Democrats need to chip away at it. But 2017 on has shown nothing. Only increased support from Republicans.

Probably a lot, because the globalist press can’t comprehend facts that do not fit their brainwashed narrative. Their cognitive dissonance causes them to ask for clarification, usually several times concerning the same matter.