Electoral College - 3/11/20 - Trump vs Biden

Good, never elected by the people McSally will be shown the door. She lost in 2018. Rejected by the people. In 2020 she’ll be rejected again. 2x loser in 2 years.

We won’t. It’s all good over here.

Yes, we know you don’t give a damn about your political enemies.

I (nor Dems in VA) don’t have enemies. Political rivals, opponents, sure.

Don’t be angry the voice of the people wanted gun control. That’s why those representatives won.

And are doing everything they wanted and more. So I guess it’s cool to go to the most extreme with one election.

Good to know.

There’s no extreme. They are getting legislation passed that their constituents wanted them to pass.

I guess its better to run on promises and renege? Basically tell their constituents ■■■■■ you, we’re not listening”?

1 Like

I haven’t been following the VA gun issue, but today I hear that what VA is doing has been done in 19 other states. I don’t know any state where you can’t have a gun. So I am not sure how they are coming for your guns.

That how you feel on tightening abortion restrictions?

The assault weapons ban is the only measure that got shot down. It will be passed next year. The proposed bill didn’t allow people to keep firearms banned by the bill.

Hell, the one congressman fetishized about deploying the national guard to enforce gun control on the state.

I never get to bent out of shape about what one congressman says, or even a small group like the Squad or the Freedom Caucus. One person or even a small group of people doesn’t make it the Party line.

Personally I disagree, but if the majority vote to restrict, then it’s something I’d have to live with until the voters choose to loosen restrictions.

So new polls came out yesterday for some battleground states. I know, polls are just polls, but these are polls that will piss Trump off:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Florida: Biden +4
Michigan: Biden +8
Pennsylvania: Biden +8
General Election: Biden +6

We might get a pissy Trump “press briefing” today.

Even with everything going on those are quite a bit more lopsided than I expected.

Reuters poll.
The poll, which ran from April 15-20 in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, showed 45% of registered voters said they would support Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, while 39% said they would support Trump.

It also found that Biden, vice president under Trump’s predecessor Barack Obama, has an advantage of 3 percentage points among registered voters in Wisconsin, 6 points in Pennsylvania and 8 points in Michigan.

One of the more interesting polls I’ve seen is that people who don’t follow politics just like Joe Biden for reasons. I’m assuming the years of memes played a part.

1 Like

Not saying that’s how it will be, but obviously no Trump tweets about his polls(other than this mysterious 96% approval from Republicans poll). Those numbers seem high, but kind of fits with other polling.

And Michigan and Pennsylvania are Fox polls. So that will also piss him off.

If Trump loses FL - There is no path to victory.

Awhile back there was a Fox poll that was not favorable to him. I remember that he tweeted that Fox was failing so bad and that they needed to get a honest and reliable pollster.

Very true. I still think Trump will take Florida. For whatever reason…yeah. That state is weird.