Election fraud. What if it's true?

/thread

1 Like

Georgia’s REPUBLICAN state officials have said that didn’t happen.

Sometimes a premise is so patently absurd that pointing and laughing really is the only response merited.

“It’s not even wrong”

5 Likes

And as long as they attack me they have no hope of getting me to conform with their ■■■■■■■■ philosophy so that we can move forward as a country. You wanted war, now you’re getting it. Take it or leave it. I don’t capitulate to bullies.

I used to be so passive back in high school, that I would just give in and avoid those who were more domineering. I don’t have to be aggressive or unpleasant, but now I know that they are all bark and little bite.

pravda? it’s only true if the republicans are accused of fraud…

the democrats are pure as the wind turbine driven snow

I have this bridge for sale

The same republican that trump endorsed btw and presumably endorsed trump in 2020

4 Likes

When even Penzoil Rudy is saying the fraud lawsuit is not about fraud, things have taken a turn for the ludicrous.

5 Likes

I have ocean front property in TN for sale as well. :wink:

Oh noes not war. Keyboards at the ready!

5 Likes

“Tactics” = using facts and critical thinking. Why do you find that so very unsettling?

1 Like

No better than the geese on my school’s campus. Honking, hissing, and crapping everywhere like the own the joint.

1 Like

As long as a question about the election remains, Trump keeps getting donors to contribute. And you have a whole bunch of Lawyers making scratch.

4 Likes

How many times have the trump lawyers actually claimed fraud in any of their lawsuit? Not in front of cameras but in actual fillings and arguments in court?

Grifters gonna grift til they can’t grift no more.

Under communism everyone owns everything.

1 Like

Tell you what - let’s give Trump a test on the Constitution. I’d LOVE to see the results of that.

I’m not sure that would go so well. After all, it’s a lot more than four or five words.

3 Likes

The election should NOT be done with computer systems but hand done by local communities that are nationally standardized, applying all party agreed upon observance systems, that strives for maximum voting integrity.

3 Likes

You know this is the exact thing republicans have fought against forever, right?

4 Likes

Yes, let’s eliminate computer systems. While we’re at it, why not throw out electricity and automobiles and go all the way back to the 19th century.