Election fraud. What if it's true?

But what if the 34th time is the charm???

Maybe that’s it!

Quite telling how the libs are responding in this thread. They troll. They have nothing else.

1 Like

The conspiracy flowchart is in play.

I mean, if Brian Kemp is involved, then the entire Georgia republican party is involved

So of course the CIA is involved.

Obviously hugo Chavez.

It’s all happening. Don’t vote, it only encourages them.

2 Likes

If they have it, why haven’t they presented it? Could it be because there isn’t any? :thinking:

Libs will be libs. I enjoy exchanging posts with conservatives and keeping libs on ignore myself. :wink:

5 Likes

This is really, truly simple - present actual evidence, in court, and let the judicial system take over.

Otherwise, “what if” about that 34th time with all fingers and toes crossed.:grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t stop believin’ - Journey

2 Likes

I’m with Sidney Powell, why is Gina Haspel still in charge of the CIA with all of this going on? Who’s really in control here?

1 Like

There has been no evidence presented. The same people who say they have the evidence have consistently lied about things we DO know about.

The lawsuits that have been filed in court have never once mentioned any of this evidence they supposedly have. Instead it’s been all innuendo, shoddy statistics and with ridiculous attempts at remedies (throw out millions of votes to flip the election to Trump).

So…because these folks have lied, none of the cases in court have yet had anything to do with Operation Chavez Soros, and because they haven’t even presented a hint of evidence for Operation Chavez Soros, they are not trustworthy until they DO, in fact, present such evidence in court.

Therefore the default position (the null hypothesis) for EVERYONE, should be there was no fraud.

Adopting the null hypothesis that there was no large-scale fraud that tipped the election to Biden is not, in fact, a sign of a closed mind. It’s the sign of people who understand the scientific method and how to apply it.

Anyone who has agreed with the lawyers and claimed there was fraud are the ones displaying an incorrect understanding of the scientific method and how to test hypotheses.

3 Likes

What evidence have you seen that would back up these wild claims since the election ended 19 days ago?

Baseless allegations.

No proof.

Just a president flailing away trying to keep power that was taken from him by the will of the people.

Allan

Allan

1 Like

This is not just left vs. right anymore. This is good vs. evil.

4 Likes

And by they you mean Sidney Powell. Because this is practically a word for word rehash of what she said a day or two ago.

Of course it is. Just like this was the most important election in our lifetimes. Again.

Several of these accusations aren’t even possible in objective reality.

1 Like

If they back up their allegations? They have had over 30 lawsuits where they have not backed up ANY allegations. It hasn’t even been 30 days since the election.

30…

1 Like

The country has been a pendulum swinging from left to right and back again. But every other president, it swings a little bit more to the left each time.This time, it will mean the difference between Communism and something more Constitutional. This is why every election is important- to prevent the pendulum from swinging more and more to the left. Well, now it’s about to go completely to the left.

Drip, drip, drip … amiright?

Communism us indeed evil. Why some want to drift that way is unfathomable.

4 Likes

The loud aggressive goose honking by the left no longer bothers me. It’s just that- honking with a bunch of aggressive hissing as if the geese are going to attack you. As long as you keep your distance, they are too cowardly to go against a large number that opposes them. They only attack the young, the old, the weak, and the few. If we band together, they cannot use these tactics.

2 Likes