Election fraud. What if it's true?

Here is what they are saying happened in Georgia. Do I believe it? Not yet. I need to see much more information. I need more than allegations. So here is my question. Most of you have not seen any of the evidence but have already closed your minds. So what happens if they can back up these accusations? What should happen next?

• Joe Biden votes being “weighted” at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
  • Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
  • Modifications made to voting machines after statutory cutoff dates for changes.
  • Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton’s primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
  • Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
3 Likes

What if Cookie Monster voted 1,000,000 times?

Evidence. Without evidence, all the “what if” discussions are an exercise in science fiction fan fiction.

There are contingency plans in place, if any of those alligations are shown to be true. Those contingency plans are called laws. But that comes after evidence.

(What if it was Big Bird who actually cast those million ballots?)

8 Likes

I believe those people are capable of all that and much more myself.

5 Likes

You © have been reduced to what ifs.

2 Likes

I keep hearing this…time to present evidence of it.

4 Likes

Yes. Evidence. They have a responsibility to present it. Are you ruling out the possibility of them actually having some? If so, why?

You going to throw Big Bird under the bus when you know good and well Snuffaluffagus is the mastermind behind Sesame Street shenanigans?

4 Likes

Mr. Snuffleupagus would be more provable. Only Big Bird could see him, after all.

1 Like

Dammit. Always a few seconds behind.

Sidney Powell:

Brian Kemp is in on it!

Trumpists will be leading a boycott of the Georgia runoff soon.

2 Likes

They say it will be this week. If it is not, I will assume they have nothing. They need to get their asses moving or close up shop.

1 Like

It is not the nature of the evidence, but the seriousness of the charge!

Get with the program America!

1 Like

When they have yet to produce any, it does make the decision easy.

Produce evidence, we’ll talk. Otherwise, “what if” in one hand…well, you know how the rest of that goes.

Hundreds of affidavids out there sworn to under oath.

The hard evidence will be presented in court i’m hearing.

Not in the court of public opinion first.

2 Likes

Demented minds think alike.

4 Likes

We’re a quarter step from the narrative switching to “Regardless of truth, the fact that this fraud was so believable is the real outrage! YARGLEBARGLE!”

5 Likes

Reminds me of a Glenn Beck chalkboard episode with a dire prediction that never comes to pass.

1 Like

Seriousness of the charge. Now where have I heard that before? Can’t quite put my finger on it.

1 Like

They’ve had 33 court cases already. Nuthin.

Jon Stewart’s parody of that was classic. A more innocent time, gather round youngins and I’ll tell you about the days before the Trump dumpster fire of 2016…

4 Likes