Election fraud. What if it's true?

You realize I’m not a Republican and am simply consistent in desiring honesty, transparency and accountability as I wade my way through the political feces of our country, that IMO best motivates this, right?

Now I know where the word gobbletygoop origninated? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re really not doing that though, you threw out a bad idea that is really obviously a bad idea if you weren’t so hung up on believing wild ass conspiracy theories about this election.

1 Like

73.79 Million Trump supporters banded together to provide Trump with the highest vote total of any sitting President seeking reelection.

He still lost because 79.83 Million people voted to tell him “You’re Fired!” by providing President-Elect Biden with the most votes cast ever.
.WW, PSHS

6 Likes

Trumpists are going to beg their way into DHS running our elections and I’ll laugh the whole way.

4 Likes

I threw out an idea that isn’t perfect but would be the most complicated to coordinately contaminate.

Mod Note

Knock off the trolling and personal attacks.

Well, sidney powell et al. Haven’t provided any evidence. Just accusations, almost like they are trolling the whole nation.

3 Likes

Audience of one.

1 Like

Leaky Faucet

2 Likes

No, I have no evidence of absence other than their continuing failure to present such evidence.

You mean like Hillary Clinton and Russia? All Trump is doing is gathering evidence. Just because you say it isn’t evidence doesn’t make it not evidence.

what evidence? when was it presented? in what court?

When did proving a negative become the new standard?

Why haven’t his lawyers told him that the time to gather evidence was before he started bringing all of these lawsuits to court? A court isn’t going to act if there is no evidence

1 Like

uh… no.

they have supplied affidavits, which are in fact “evidence”. they claim to have hard evidence with numbers that will be laid out in evidentiary hearings. for now, I’m skeptical, but open to the evidence if it ever surfaces. i must say however, that until and unless the numbers add up, it is very unlikely trump will prevail. evidence, even if it is compelling, of systemic fraud is not enough to throw out even one ballot unless that specific ballot can be connected to it (strict scrutiny).

it does appear hate won. sad that so many are happy about that

1 Like

Thanks for the flattery. :sunglasses:

The celebrity president lost to the guy with dementia.

2 Likes

Why hasn’t it been supplied to the courts during their lawsuits? Why do their lawsuits keep getting thrown out for lack of evidence?