El Paso Walmart Shooting

Why? Was he white?

1 Like

He gave up. Yes, he is reported to be white.

Makes sense. Wonder if he got Burger King on the way to the hoosegal

1 Like

The police are being smart about their statements. They’re thinking death penalty appeal.

Death Penalty???

20 people now dead 26 wounded

Oh yes.

Looks like Idiot Boy was upset by the presence of Hispanic folk in Texas.

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/03/el-paso-shooting-what-we-know-so-far

Another source cited him being upset about “the Hispanic invasion of Texas”.

Did he bother to learn history?! Anglo Saxon and Mexican people have both been a part of Texas for centuries.

:exploding_head:. Tired of racist idiots.

My heart goes out to those injured or killed or looking for loved ones who may have gone to Walmart that day.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess the Mexicans were there first

So basically the same reason as the guy who shot up the Tree of Life in my city.

If it hadn’t been that reason, would it have been a different reason?

Walmart? I’m kinda surprised a customer didn’t have a shoot out with him.

In Texas, this young man was not violating the law until he pulled the trigger… Had a police officer seen him getting out of his car with the rifle, he would have no legal justification for stopping him, while he was walking toward the front of the store, no legal justification, only when he pulled the trigger would it have been justified, under Texas law, to stop him…

2 Likes

Went by and re-read the signage, you are right.

But it was black and all military looking…and it looked scary so it had to be an assault weapon .

I wonder how many Hispanic Americans he killed or injured. As he could have no way of knowing if
They were Mexican or American…so basically…if you were brown, you were targeted.

And?

White national terrorism

1 Like

We have the worst mass shootings in the world by orders of magnitude, while also already having the most guns by a similar factor… the answer is not “more guns”.

Now the answer is also not to take everyone’s guns, but come on…

His manifesto shows why it’s impossible for some to admit racism and white nationalism are huge problems and a big part of the “build the wall movement.” He hates immigration and is against race mixing and still claims not to be a racist. Basically, if you can rationalize your xenophobic beliefs, you’re not racist.