El Paso Walmart Shooting

So in essense a school shooting

They just said there are so many people giving there’s a two hour wait.

It’s their company policy, posted on the entrance of every store.

Well it could have been worse I imagine in a gun free zone right?

We don’t teach school in Walmart, we have special buildings called “schools” where we teach school. And we generally don’t do it on Saturdays.

No. Nobody else shot.

Who shot the shooter?

No it’s not. I have never seen a Walmart posted.

It started in the parking lot.

Yeah possible. I am not jumping on the train until the manifesto is verified

1 Like

Nobody.

1 Like

I guess its best these incidents take place in places like Tx where they really love guns snd expect it VS places like California Garlic Festivals where everybody is shocked. Still I feel sad for the little ones. Thoughts snd Prayers

Thank you, we really appreciate the support.

1 Like

Thumbs up. I always thought SF stood for San Fran. I didnt even know you were from Tx

I hope authorities don’t confirm whether or not the online postings belong to the shooter.

We don’t really need to know. And people like him don’t need any more successful examples of subversive internet culture striking a disproportionately heavy blow against a large and fragile society.

Facebook has already said that they have taken down his page.
It is being reported that the turnout to give blood was massive. God bless their hearts.
The local authorities are not saying much except that the trauma centers are well staffed and trained for something like this.
Prayers for all involved.

2 Likes

Eh. .even that’s a reach…I’d go more with illegals over that but I’ll wait for more info

Bye Felicia…again.

Hey, don’t forget that it’s too early to discuss it. It’s always too early to discuss it. It also looks like the people of Texas need to go back to Good Guy With a Gun school.

Oh, and even worse, the press might say it was an “assault weapon” when clearly it isn’t because it doesn’t fire full auto or burst. Oh, the humanity!

excellent… blood supplies tend to “dry up” during the summer

Rinse and repeat. So sad. Prayers for the survivors and the dead.

1 Like