El Paso Walmart Shooting

Some people are afraid to say it. Radical. White Supremacist. Terrorism.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1157860567354347521?s=21

Immigration and race mixing?

That’s been taking place in Texas since the 16th Century. Did this ■■■■■■■■■■ not take any local, or American history in school?

How about geography?

Just who did this ass clown think should be in El Paso, with its proximity to Ciudad Juarez? Maple syrup wielding Canadians?!

Tired of ignorant ■■■■■■■■■■■ who not only don’t know, they’re openly disinterested in learning anything.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Sister-Knew-Nina-Laurin/dp/1455569046/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=what+my+sister+knew+nina+laurin&qid=1564930319&s=gateway&sprefix=what+my+siste&sr=8-2

Turns out shooter, as the main character in the book, is from a pair of opposite sex fraternal twins. Per another news source, the male of the twins was always known as the strange one.

This story reminds me of the linked book for several reasons. In the book, male twin has sociopathic personality & was convicted of housefire that ended the lives of their mother & stepfather.

Turns out story is more complex, and the mystery is in the title. I’d be curious what El Paso mass murderer’s twin and family knew of anything that may have been not right about him.

It’s ironic psycho boy wanted to build a wall. “Crusius” sounds like it’s from somewhere like Greece or Lithuania. Does he think a wall should have kept his father’s family out?

Here’s more on Patrick Crusius:

https://globintel.com/usa/el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius-wiki-manifesto/

And that’s the issue. The idea that a person has a right to have a gun, anytime, anywhere, for whatever reason.

Has fat donald said anything on camera about this white supremacist terrorist attack?

Mick Mulvaney said multiple times in an interview that fat donald is angry and upset by the El Paso shooting. But no one has seen him since last Friday. He’s been at his golf club all weekend.

The only rational solution to this is moar guns!

All Walmart employees should now carry firearms…

No Hispanics though. They can’t even be trusted as judges even when they’re born in Indiana. If that sounds racist it’s only because I only learn things from the president cause he told me you can’t believe things from other sources. Literally.

2 Likes

No, it’s not the issue. I do have that right.

I thought this was a parody account but I should’ve known better. It’s real.:rofl:

https://twitter.com/kellyannepolls/status/1158030724856811522?s=21

I dont see color, so while I get your point and generally agree with the second greatest president next to Reagan.

I still think the best solution is to arm every single Walmart employee regardless of race, now like I said I dont see color but I cant say that for everyone, so in order to promote safety every employee that self identifies as anything other then white should have an easily identifiable item that flashes “I am not the shooter” in order to keep em safe from friendly fire.

Rights have restrictions. The 2nd amendment is no different.

1 Like

Hmm, who else uses that sort of language?

I used to know a priest who would often say “The Eucharist should burn a hole in your tongue.”

Do any of you honestly believe this is about policy? That if there were zero Latino immigrants, illegal or otherwise, that this wouldn’t have happened?

It is completely different.

I keep posting this and I guess someone will eventually listen but if a short has half a brain and a plan it doesn’t matter where he slaughters. They could be in a police station. Or in the parking lot.

And we as voters, can take that right away… in increments or altogether

Why? What makes the 2nd amendment off limits while the others aren’t?

That’s sort of a bass ackwards way of wondering about it, isn’t it? Latinos in Texas, generally didn’t happen as a result of immigration policy.

If you’re trying to say this kid would have cracked and became a mass murderer, no matter the reason, then this really does become about many policies.

Some of them, we assume, are good people.