Early Winter? ..3 feet of snow, smashes records in West

September of this year was the hottest September on record globally.

“This makes September, 2019 the warmest September in the 41 year satellite record.”- Link

out of the first 9months of teh year cedar city has been above normal in 6 of them

Cold? Oh that’s just weather! Just weather! :wink::wink::wink:

Like all the other catastrophic predictions it didn’t happen did it. :laughing:

Should we explain to them the definition of insanity? :thinking:

Just weather. That’s what we will hear this winter. :rofl:

I think that 2019 is going to be the 2nd hottest year on record with 2016 remaining as the hottest year on record.

I sold my acl tix for this weekend because I am not getting into that hot pot.

Damn. Why do people live in Texas?

not just texas

Sorry environuts but man made global warming is a lie. As this article states.

The article does not do that.

It very much does.

It’s nearly 90 today where I live. Going to be mid/high 80s all week. I’m getting tired of the heat.

I know when I want to learn the latest on complex scientific issues, my first thought is to see what Brian Fischer Radio Host has to say about it.

BRYAN FISCHERRADIO HOST

1 Like

You ignored the 90 scientists of course. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Hey i keep hearing there are hungry people in the world but i just ate a sandwich. So what gives, libs?

If you are going to insinuate that Fischer is lying then you should attempt to prove it.

The burden is on you

The bottom line is climate warms and cools in natural cycles.

The man made claim is a hoax. God is firmly in control not men.

1 Like

Here are the issued I have with this:

This July was the hottest month on record since record-keeping began 140 years ago.

The “Ever recorded” is a scant 140 years in the earths history.

when record started 140 years ago (1879) How many places were recording temperatures then? What kind of equipment were they using? How accurate was it? Now 140 years later, how many places are we recording temperatures, what kind of equipment are we using? How accurate is the new equipment?

Last month was 1.02 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than the average September from 1981-2010 and about 1.2 degrees Fahrenheit above the preindustrial level, according to data released Friday by the Copernicus Climate Change Service, an organization that tracks global temperatures.

Why is the comparison to a shorter period 1981 - 2010? Why doesn’t the average go longer (say the entir 140 year period) to see how much higher or lower than average we are?

1 Like

So the hottest in the last 140 years?

Isn’t that like meeting someone and watching them for 2 minutes and saying, this is something I havn’t seen in this person before!