E. Jean Carroll Defamation Suit Against Donald Trump

Consent for the celebrity is not assault.

Consent given to anyone is not assault. What does this have to do with “celebrity”?

Or, to be a bit more on point, I don’t understand what your sentence means. Help me out here.

I don’t think that is possible or I would try…really.

So I was right – your post was basically meaningless.

I am trying to talk you seriously. Meet me halfway.

No. I don’t think you are.

The lady who calls her cat Vagina and her African American husband scurrilous names isn’t worthy of a deep discussion IMO.

1 Like

Are you saying a celebrity does not need consent? Surely not.

Fortunately, under our Constitution all people are equal under the law, regardless of what they call their cat.

1 Like

ME TOO…and I always appreciate the perfect timing for amnesia from the left. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

https://medium.com/@darrelllucus/the-three-reasons-why-tara-reade-is-lying-ce247e6530ef

3 Likes

And men who think casual sexual assault is a-ok.

I have said several times in this thread that I hope the Tara Reade matter moves forward for a thorough and unbiased examination.

Whether Reade’s complaint is judged true or false has no bearing on the validity of Carroll’s complaint and vice versa.

1 Like

I agree and that wasn’t the issue I singled out.

And I counter that with just as many articles from major news outlets that report the facts of the allegations and Bidens response.

Stop cherry picking.

The fact remains Trump has been found guilty by a jury of his peers in a civil case for assault and defamation. He has now compounded that by continuing to defame Carroll. Biden has not.

I now await the focus on “his peers” and how because Trump is Trump they cannot possibly be considersd his peers

Could you be more manipulative with that absurd question?

Just the opposite…you know this IMO.

Water is wet.

Thanks for the obvious unrelated contribution.

:toilet:

…as you didn’t. The MSM jumped on it fast, spun the narrative they wanted out there and then fed their sheople.

1 Like

Amazing. Trump broke you.

1 Like

Yes, she shouldn’t call her husband an ape.

Sometimes it’s not. In the 90s it wasn’t a lot.

A hope with zero risk of happening.

Tell me something, do you believe women just randomly walk around saying “No!”?