Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

“Stretch”? He’s the first to actually do anything.

Did you actually read the indictments?

Not what people have said about them… but the actual indictments.

russians, russians everywhere…

nostrovia :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Worst media in the world. The enemy of the people.

4 Likes

…and there’s no doubt about that either.

In response to what the news site Axios has called “one of the most egregious journalistic errors in modern history,” the Washington Post has re-edited at least a dozen stories related to Steele. For two of those, the Post removed entire sections, changed headlines, and added lengthy editor’s notes.

1 Like

the reporters bylined on those two articles, Rosalind S. Helderman and Tom Hamburger, and their editors have declined to explain how and why they were so egregiously misled. Nor have they revealed the names of the anonymous sources responsible for deceiving them and the public over months and years.

Why is it they are not culpable for what they themselves put into writing if they are wrong and harming others?

It’s gonna be hilarious watching the mass firings/resignations of all of these future media pariahs once the entire story is told.

I hope they have some kind of useful/marketable skills in the real world.

It will also be funny to see which ones actually do reveal their bogus sources. There are some crimes that still need to be prosecuted for leaking…drip, drip, drip…

1 Like

What language is that :grin:

I heard James Bond say it in a movie. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Na Zdorovie

Or На здоровье.

…and you knew that prior to Google’s existence…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Well, I Googled the Cyrillic.

I dated a Russian girl in high school. Went to school with a lot of Russian kids, actually.

And I’ve seen Fiddler on the Roof.