Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Worst media in the world. The enemy of the people.

4 Likes

…and there’s no doubt about that either.

In response to what the news site Axios has called “one of the most egregious journalistic errors in modern history,” the Washington Post has re-edited at least a dozen stories related to Steele. For two of those, the Post removed entire sections, changed headlines, and added lengthy editor’s notes.

1 Like

the reporters bylined on those two articles, Rosalind S. Helderman and Tom Hamburger, and their editors have declined to explain how and why they were so egregiously misled. Nor have they revealed the names of the anonymous sources responsible for deceiving them and the public over months and years.

Why is it they are not culpable for what they themselves put into writing if they are wrong and harming others?

It’s gonna be hilarious watching the mass firings/resignations of all of these future media pariahs once the entire story is told.

I hope they have some kind of useful/marketable skills in the real world.

It will also be funny to see which ones actually do reveal their bogus sources. There are some crimes that still need to be prosecuted for leaking…drip, drip, drip…

1 Like

What language is that :grin:

I heard James Bond say it in a movie. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Na Zdorovie

Or На здоровье.

…and you knew that prior to Google’s existence…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Well, I Googled the Cyrillic.

I dated a Russian girl in high school. Went to school with a lot of Russian kids, actually.

And I’ve seen Fiddler on the Roof.

This is slowly moving ahead and it’s getting closer and closer to Hillary…drip, drip, drip…

Special counsel John Durham told a federal court that he is scrutinizing members of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign as part of his criminal inquiry into the origins and conduct of the Trump-Russia investigation.

Durham’s team asked a judge to “inquire into a potential conflict of interest” related to the lawyers for British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s main anti-Trump dossier source, noting that a separate lawyer at their firm “is currently representing the 2016 ‘Hillary for America’ presidential campaign, as well as multiple former employees of that campaign, in matters before the Special Counsel."

1 Like

But it isn’t really,

Sorry that you are going to be disappointed.

Thanks for playing. I’ve waited 5 years for something I believed I saw behind the scenes to be exposed, what’s another year?

1 Like

To the pain!!

Durham’s lame indictments is not going to lead to what you want.

History says, that’s true but…what I want, is for the truth, what ever it is, where ever it leads and to who ever is involved…to be exposed.

Durham’s lame indictments haven’t exposed anyone.

A pretty good read.

Those guys over at RCI are all over this stuff.

1 Like

First off. Lol Aaron Maté

Second I stopped at the first blatant lie.

So far Durham got one conviction of a crime found by Horowitz and two super lame indictments… one of them likely to get thrown out.

Not a great thing to hang one’s hat on.

I guess you’ll be surprised later then.

Good for you.

1 Like

Okay.