Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Nah. I read the indictments that Durham put out.

They are super lame.

The Sussmann indictment is incredibly lame seeing as how in discovery the one charge can be dismissed… a charge that is predicated on the recollection of a meeting where no one else’s was present and no notes were taken…. It can be dismissed because Baker, who the meeting was with… has five different stories as to what happened in the meeting.

So… if the charge gets thrown out… what does that then mean?

The indictment of Danchenko… four of the five charges are predicated on Sergei Milan’s public Twitter feed.

It’s lame.

You keep saying that.

Small fish anyway.

Coming up on 3 years of durham. If you guys think that’s all he’s got, you are out of your minds.

He has no big fish.

He wants people to think that he does… but he doesn’t

Okay.

Like in the Danchenko indictment… people went all crazy over the fact that Dolan is in it, that he passed info to Danchenko and that he lied to Danchenko without any context as to what the info was or what the lie entailed.

He passed on public reporting about Manafort… so he supplied one of the true claims in the Steele Dossier… and he lied about getting it from a friend in the GOP… he got it from the internet… big freaking whoop.

That story has nothing to do with the charges brought against Danchenko.

Why that is in the indictment in the first place kinda shows that Durham is frothing up the politics around it and that he doesn’t have any real crimes.

durham didn’t name dolan.

It would not surprise me if someone in this forum were on the same group’s payroll as Steele was.

I don’t know if anyone here is getting paid by the slimeball dims…but if they are getting more than .43 cents a day they are waaaaaay overpaid.

Dolan is PR- Executive -1

Of course not.

So.

durham didn’t name him.

Yet… we know who he is talking about .

It is like everyone knew that Individual -1 was President Trump.

Will the truth ever be fully exposed and if there were criminal acts, will those individuals be charged and prosecuted? This goes way up the line and involves other intelligence agencies. Brennan even briefed Obama on what was happening, proving that this deceit isn’t accidental. Who at the top, has not been corrupted and involved in this? What was Christopher Wray’s role, if any? Thus far in my lifetime, I’ve never witnessed the establishment held accountable for their crimes. Even the FBI lawyer who changed an email’s meaning and used it to obtain a FISA warrant wasn’t penalized to fit the crime. I don’t have much hope but…keep going Durham.

1 Like

They were running a counter intelligence operation that was looking into whether or not a candidate for President or parts of his campaign was coordinating with Russian Intelligence to obtain stolen information that would help them win thee election.

They were not able to prove a criminal conspiracy, but they were able to find multiple instances of campaign insiders destroying evidence, the active pursuit ( and failure) to obtain the stolen info ,and the campaign manager passing off insider information directly to Russian Intelligence.

For most people, they would look back on that and consider it to all be pretty bad.

He changed it to obtain a renewal, not the initial warrant. And by that renewal they did have enough info to show that Carter Page was just a useful idiot and not a traitor.

I have my doubts that he is going to find much. He will release a report. If it is anything like his indictments, it will be garbage.

Uhuh…and yet Page had previously worked for the CIA. So confusing…

What the lawyer did was criminal but…his punishment did not fit his crime. Not even close.

He did work for the CIA at one time. No one asked that question until the second renewal. Clinesmith did change it because as he testified he did not believe that Page was a CIA source. He admitted he was wrong and plead guilty.,

What punishment do you think Clinesmith should have gotten?

Keep swallowing…

Thank you. I hope he’s as much of a bulldog as his reputation states? There’s some strong headwinds working against him.

Reality? Because that is what happened.

What punishment should he have gotten?