Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Yes it was.

Like it isn’t illegal to give anybody internal polling data? Or to meet with some woman who claims to have dirt on your opponent?

1 Like

Oh man!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

What is really weird is that people are making assumptions beyond what is in the indictments.

These indictments aren’t that great.

The Sussman indictment is relying on third hand notes of a conversation to establish the charge.

The Danchenko indictment is relying on for four of the five counts, Milian’s twitter posts as evidence.

Might be able to get Danchenko on count one… but even that one is iffy because the materiality claim of what was lied about is bonkers to begin with.

Durham not getting convictions isn’t the point though. He wants to lay out his theory of what happened out in the public whether he has the evidence for it or not.

And for those who are really trying to connect the dots between Dolan, the Clinton Campaign and Danchenko…

According to the indictment… the information that Dolan passed to Danchenko was public reporting on Manafort. That’s it. Dolan literally passed on possibly one of the most confirmed claims in the Steele Dossier.

Everything else that people are saying that Dolan may have passed on is not actually claimed in the indictment.

People should actually read the thing.

as i recall you’ve said there won’t be any more indictments after each one. judging by that level of accuracy. its a slam dunk.

I think that there will be more indictments.

I just don’t think that they will be meaningful or that he will get convictions.

In that Durham doesn’t really have anything and has to stretch to get what he is getting.

he isn’t stretching any more than previous prosecutions did when they claimed “i don’t recall” was perjury. as if it could be material to anything.

you’re likely right about convictions… DC jury.

Really? When did that happen?

Nah… it’s because his evidence is lame.

scooter libby

and the quality of evidence is irrelevant… DC jury

Well that is a novel way to describe what he did… there was an obstruction charge and all that also.

If the evidence was good there would be no problem getting a conviction… no matter where.

The evidence is terrible.

novel? its exactly what he did.

and horse ■■■■

The article I read last week said that they could prosecute in multiple states and skip DC. altogether.

danchenko was arraigned in Virginia.

I don’t know if delusional, uninformed or brainwashed best describes the reaction to durham’s investigation, but I’ll give you a tiny clue moving forward…This won’t be the ham-handed , corrupt, Swiss cheese laden “investigation” you witnessed with the phony russian collusion hoax.

The man is dug in for 2 1/2 years now across multiple administrations.

You’ve got to be out of your mind to think this is going nowhere.

And he got two super lame indictments

The one guilty plea he has gotten was from Horowitz’s work.

I expect more lame indictments that are thick with insinuation but light on evidence.

Okay.

Sergei Millian, an FBI Plant?

Looky, looky…could it be the FBI is corrupt once again?

“Stretch”? He’s the first to actually do anything.

Did you actually read the indictments?

Not what people have said about them… but the actual indictments.

russians, russians everywhere…

nostrovia :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: