Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

kiliminik is not russisn intel, he supposedly had contacts with them. and how would manaforte know that? dude, you’re way out on a limb trying to make a mountain of a mole hill about kiliminick seeing data about polling answering questions like "would you be more or less likely to vote for trump is ‘x’’? meanwhile, there’s a whole corrupt mountain of clinton you look right past.

2 Likes

The Senate Intelligence Committee labeled Kiliminik as Russian Intelligence in Vol 5 of their Select Commitee report on the 2016 election.

This was a bipartisan report.

So… no one except those who want to ignore what happened disputes that Kilimnik was Russian Intelligence.

they said he had contacts with them, not that he was them. and ■■■ do i care what a groupo of hyper partisan democrats and never trumper republicans think anyway?

1 Like

Hi…Larious

of course it is. you believe because you want to believe. i don’t believe, they have to show me. they haven’t.

1 Like

Everything is only one corection away…

The post should be called on by every news agency to reveal their bogus sources for these slimy hit pieces.

But they won’t.

How long until the corrections say “Trump unimpeached” and “Trump Won in 2020!”??

Waiting…

yep…drip, drip, drip…

Like I said, quite the nexus of the key players involved at brookings.

And once again, it can’t be a coincidence that fiona hill was wrapped up in the russia hoax and the sham impeachment.

Drip, drip, drip…

ever since i first learned that dubchenko (whatever) was employed at brookings i’ve been asking (rhetorically) if their were any real russians actually involved in this. the entire scheme was cooked up by clinton campaign, dnc and brookings.

Yeah nothing but clinton cronies using multiple vectors to peddle their sleaze and attempt to reinforce it in the eyes of their willing dupes.

…and peddled by almost the entire MSM, clearly uniting and condemning this in this whole lying affair. Should they be free from prosecution?

no, they should not, but moreso they should not be free from civil penalties.

okay, all you leftists who have stood by the masters about collusion all this time…

3 Likes

Here a brookings, there a brookings, everywhere brookings…

1 Like

they could have asked me months ago… lol

Somebody get the cricket music out.

1 Like

Looks like millian was a bigger part, of the multi-vectored approach to create the appearance of collusion, than was previously known.

I’ve had a similar theory about the agalarovs for some time now.

And I’ve gotta say, if it’s true that millian was working for the fbi, and he actually told papadopolous that he has “disruptive technology’ to assist in the election”, then WHOOOOOBOYYYY!!! (NOT A GOOD LOOK)

It should also be noted that another name now tied up in all this is mark zaid, and he and dolan were both big proponents of the magnitsky act that the fusiongps linked veselnitskaya was so eager to talk about at the trump tower meeting that was set up by the agalarovs.

1 Like

Whoppsies!

Durham did not get testimony from Milian but instead relied on his twitter posts.

I wouldn’t put to much faith in Durham revealing the “big picture”

I have my. doubts he will get convictions.