Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

yes, read it again.

“on aug 17th, 2016 prior to approval of FISA #1 the OGA provided…”

they knew it before the first warrant, and since he was the contact for the OGA he knew it before the first warrant. do i need to link the fisa application which clearly states all information, including exculpitory information is full and complete and attested to under penalty of perjury?

are you going to claim its not a material fact? that the entire basis approving the warrant was not a fraud committed on the court? they knew the central item, the dossier was ficticious ■■■■■■■■■ they had already interviewed the guy from the brookings institute who gave it to steele. they knew page was an intelligence asset. if they admitted either of those to the court, their would have never been a warrant in the first place.

You are coming to a conclusion that even Horowitz didn’t come to and doubtful that Durham will have that conclusion also.

Speculation is fun and all, but what you are saying is not grounded in anything that is applicable to what is being investigated nor applicable to what is being prosecuted.

that’s delusional. horowitz did not have access to anything outside of DoJ. he didn’t get the whole story. every player in this has already admitted that the warrants should never have been issued and would not have been if all the information the fbi was hiding from the court had been known. that includes the people who actually signed the applications.

It isn’t “every player” it is Yates saying that knowing what we know now… but no one knew what we know now.

Given what was going on in 2016 and who Carter Page is and who he was talking to… an issuance on a FISA warrant was allowed and perfectly reasonable.

The continuing warrants were a problem.

There has been nothing that has shown anything different from that reality.

But knowing now that a Carter Page FISA warrant would be not only useless but also used as a political cudgel… of course someone would say that of they had known the future they wouldn’t issue it

But they didn’t know the future.

Please stop your nonsense. How the President framed this is not absurd. There are no experts here. All of them have been wrong at one time or another so just stop your nonsense.

I must conclude…you love chasing your tail because you resort to it often now…when proven wrong.

Millie Weaver in an investigative journalist for Infowars. The antics of Alex Jones has discredited Infowars but I’ve observed Millie over the years and found her to be well grounded in her articles that she investigates.

Weaver’s “ arrest ” at the couple’s home – which has yet to be confirmed by authorities – was initially reported by Infowars on Friday, shortly after the YouTube premiere of her documentary film “ ShadowGate. ” The film purports to expose the secrets of the massive ‘Deep State’ intelligence apparatus manipulating politics within the US and beyond its borders, based on the reports of two private intelligence whistleblowers.

She’s only 29, a mother and is being denied bond. Now you tell me, when thugs are being released and committing crimes again on the streets of NYC due to the dangers of COVID, this young lady, that does not have a record, could be held without bond? People…this is related to what I’ve been seeing behind the government curtain of corruption, for the last four years. Drip, drip, drip…

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/status/1293201032332353536?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1294320188326846464|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fusa%2F498072-millie-weaver-documentary-arrest-shadowgate%2F

I understand that you want to believe nuance is nonsense.

Your angry response to my post correctly pointing out that your post 628 is no evidence of any kind of experts proclaiming the virus would die out in the summer lets me know you understand that you don’t really believe that.

You were wrong. It’s OK to admit it.

It won’t hurt.

1 Like

So you’re just going to pretend it says something it does not say. And then use your pretending and living in some alternate reality as the basis to attack me personally. You’ve lost the plot man. Wow.

1 Like

Now my friend…when I asked you for an example of one of these Presidential lies that had some negative impact on our nation, you couldn’t provide one. Now listen to a liar…who admits it…laughs incoherently about it…had a negative impact…and yet…I bet you’ll vote for this person?

Start at the 2:00 mark and enjoy her excuses for lying. How many times can you say the word, “debate” in one sentence? We’ve witnessed a new world record.

None of this is correct. Her arrest has been confirmed, for quite a number of charges, including domestic violence, robbery and obstructing justice.

She and her boyfriend were both charged, and are being held pending their arraignment tomorrow, at which point the full charges will become public and bail will be determined.

Thank you. I’ll look forward to more information. If you see it, please post it? Again…thanks in advance.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – A correspondent for InfoWars, the far-right website that peddles debunked conspiracy theories and fringe political commentary, was arrested on Friday at a house in Portage County after a grand jury handed up a secret indictment charging her with robbery and domestic violence, according to officials.

What is a “secret indictment” and why would it be a secret for common charges like this? She’s a young lady so I’d like to see what led to her being charge for “domestic violence”?

I imagine we’ll see tomorrow. All indictments in Ohio are “secret” until the arraignment.

Thank you.

Not being denied bond.
“Both are being held until a Monday morning arraignment hearing where a Common Pleas Court judge will set bond.”

Waiting till Monday morning for your bond hearing. From that picture I can’t imagine why you think she should be granted certain privileges. She’s been indicted by a grand jury.

Like I said, looks like a domestic beef to me. If they were crimeing together I’d expect some criminal conspiracy charges as well. He took my albums, she stole my socks, she hit me, no, she hit me. Only thing I can’t figure is where a grand jury gets involved so maybe I am wrong.

Yeah but it’s more fun to assume it was because of a video in BannedTV that the All Powerful Deep State somehow lacked the power to prevent from being released.

My favorite part about the All Powerful Deep State…it’s only All Powerful when the conspiracists need it to be.

At other times it can be defeated by intrepid reporters and brave common citizens daring to come forward.

Watched like three minutes and was like, if she is a threat to the deep state, they are powerless punks. Story had already gone national and the thing still only had like 600 views on YouTube. Why would any credible real source choose her to break their story? Doesn’t add up. Journalists are so accessible these days, hell my wife is now buds with Gabby from Bon Appetite through Instagram

your narrative here is complete ■■■■■■■■■ they all knew it. they knew the dosier was trash, they knew page was a cia asset. who page was is a decorated former naval intelligence officer working with the cia, if either his cia connection or the truth about the dossier had been told to the court there would never have been any warrant, they lied to get one.

2 Likes

Surely that would have been reflected in the Horowitz report.

1 Like