Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Yeah…I remember you predicting it based on Horowitz’s report…amirite? :sunglasses:

Ahhhhhhh…you justify this by making these three the only experts in your world? Noted. Feeeel better. :sunglasses:

Quite the peace deal he helped engineer in the middle east? Do you think he’ll get the Nobel too? :sunglasses:

I’m glad you learned that. It makes me smile in the morning. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have said that the poor sap of a lawyer was probably the only person who would get charges dropped on him.

It looks like that is going to be the case.

The original warrant and the first renewal were legit. Can’t get around that.

April…hmmmmmm…that’s when the “science” learned just how wrong they’d been regarding the contagiousness? How wrong does one have to be before it can be rationalized, their expertise must be pretty low? If you were off by say…10%? How about 50%? What if you were off by…2800 to 5500%? The science was so far off, it became apparent, there are no experts regarding this virus.

Ahhhhhhhh…so you knew the FBI’s actions were corrupt all along? Why did you keep it a secret when I’ve been saying it for four years now? :sunglasses:

Keep regurgibleeting this while…you’re just “biden” your time…amirite? :sunglasses:

He’s been totally sheoplized and ignored it so he could regurgibleet…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

It’s like you’re completely unaware of the facts that come out about this whole thing but keep bah bah bahing like some deranged YouTube sheep.

1 Like

Put up the proof you claim exists then.

Post 628. As I said, it’s already been provided. Try to keep up. :sunglasses:

Post 628 is not a statement that the virus would die off in the summer.

Post 628 was a link to a study that shows heat and sunlight kill the virus.

That is not the same thing as saying the virus will die out in the summer.

1 Like

That post does not say that the virus would die off in the summer.

So, do you have proof of these alleged experts that Trump was listening to when he said that the virus would die off in the summer, or not? Because “not” is seeming more and more likely here.

it was the first warrant he lied on. how is committing perjury to obtain a warrant and violate the civil rights of an american citizen “within the law”?

That is not factually correct.

The changes were made during the renewals.

it is absolutely factually correct. on the very first warrant the fbi claimed he was not an asset. they were informed on aug 18th. before the first warrant that he was. They omitted it on that first two telling the court he was not. It was not just a lie of omission, they affirmatively told the court that lies, then clinesmith doctored the email to “show” the lie and cover somebodies ass. whose i wonder?

What Clinesmith is pleading guilty to is the changing of the email for the third renewal(FISA #4)

Clinesmith was not involved in determining if Page was an asset or not in the original application of the Warrant.

Here read the complaint for yourself.

you apparently failed to read it.

he was in it from the beginning. He plead guilty likely to a lessor charge, who might he have flipped on? additionally, they knew before the first warrant he was an asset. the very first warrant contained that perjury. this is something Horowitz would not have known since he had no mandate to investigate outside of DoJ. In all likelihood, they lied to him too.

Read It again.

“ The first three FISA applications did not
include Individual #1’s history or status with the OGA.“