Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Then why did Trump completely pardoned Joe Arpaio???

1 Like

Yes. All the same tactics of professional wrestling and ufo shows etc… have been applied to political news.

Until roger allies had the guts and vision to do it, journalism was though of as a sacred and rather boring enterprise. But he saw the potential. And now we’re are where we are.

Because he was treated so unfairly!

1 Like

I watched the first half of the video.

He made a lot of claims that he didn’t support. First of all - the FISA rebuke to the NSA about search queries does not appear to have anything at all to do with Donald Trump or his campaign. His entire “Plan A” is nonsense, with no basis in reality.

As for his tabloid-ish declaration that Mike Rogers is the “good guy” who warned Trump about surveillance - it holds no water either. Trump did not “abandon” Trump Tower after his meeting with Rogers - he went to his country club to play golf for the weekend (and held some meetings there), and returned to Trump Tower the following Monday.

More importantly, Rogers has repeatedly gone on record saying that Russia masterminded the DNC and Podesta hacks.

You’re seeing connections that aren’t actually there, because you wish they were there.

2 Likes

No, the basis for his conclusions is his imagination, and the knowledge that people like you will eat it up with a spoon.

He links to CNN stories - and then tries to change their meaning to support his ridiculous theories.

Why hasn’t Congress done so?

They’ve had 2 years of Republican control, and have done their very best to muddy the waters surrounding the investigation into Russian collusion. If these “questions” were legitimate, why didn’t Congress look into them?

It is certainly going to be interesting how Trump supporters are going to react if Mueller brings evidence of collusion and/or obstruction of justice.

Ten bucks says op said joe got railroaded

1 Like

Had to stop reading right there after that line of complete ■■■■■■■■■

Please list all of the laws Comey said Hillary had broken, you make it sound like there were lots of them.

Certainly the Russian collusion thing is nonsense. First it was based on opposition research by the Dems, and when the source of it became known it was “no, it wasn’t the dossier, it was because some guy told Popad… that the Russians had some emails”.
While there is and for many decades has doubtless been a basis about foreign interference in our elections (only nobody cared until Hillary lost) the collusion thing is nonsense.

And here we go

Even after all said and concluded you can expect these conspiracy theories will live on in the conspiratorial mind of Trumpers…

I put this together because there are to many dots!

so far i watched 58 seconds of it

because it is long

and so far

he is very personable and funny

and i have a strong feeling

that i will believe what he has to say

i hope his story is entertaining too

now im at the three minute mark

i liked his story about the credit card fraud arrest

and i agree with bongino when he says

that we are all human beings

hes good

hes very good

4 Likes

Deep staters = truthers in their absurdity.

If there’s such an insidious, all powerful deep state, how did yo boi get elected? Why doesn’t he investigate them? Why is there no proof of your claim other than a smart ass agent? Is that all the proof you need to be certain of something? Because if it is, you surely believe Trump is guilty of some criminal acts… amirite?

Nothing in this post is true.

3 Likes

They don’t watch it because they know it’s true!!

it’s a very profitable gig if you can get it. and don’t mind making stuff up for profit.

some Americans are just gullible. child like almost. easily manipulated. easy marks for sales people.