Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Take your own advice. If you’re not seeing what’s going on Washington right now you’re not looking hard enough.

but boingo says that this story will make watergate

look like romper room

im going to keep watching

when the warriors game is finished

It’s the same post in every thread like this…its a waste of time because it produces nothing to forward the debate

im at the six minute mark

and ill be honest

i wanted to hear a good story

but hes starting to sound a little crazy

im crossing my fingers

bongino said

joey bag o donuts at buzzfeed

hahahahahahahaha

it made me laugh

i didnt understand it

but now i want to call somebody

joey bag o donuts

thats hilarious

donuts must be a funny food

okay im stopping after 17 minutes

i voted for trump

but he hasnt locked up hillary

when he promised he would lock up hillary

why is hillary on the loose

this boingo guy reminds me

of a guy talking nonstop

at a bus stop

i think hes either a con man or insane

but hes very fit

i thought he should write a book

about his workout plan

i would buy it

2 Likes

You’re right. Trump and Sessions never locked Hillary up. Fail.

Are drips like breadcrumbs?

1 Like

drips are the breadcrumbs

of water

3 Likes
1 Like

That’s a video, not a list, and it isn’t applicable to the request.

Lying to Congress isn’t a crime? Since when?

Name a statute.

Prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she violated all of the elements of it.

Now find a prosecutor who believes your reasoning, a prosecutor who has surely already reviewed all of the evidence and just needs that special smyrna touch.

Or else you’re just wrong.

Now this is the hard part.

Regard yourself with total honesty. Which alternative–she isn’t guilty, or smyrna has the secret truth–is more likely, in your mind?

3 Likes

i have the answer

shes guilty

she just feels guilty

i know shes guilty

and because trump hasnt locked her up over it

i will not be voting for him again in 2020

he should have kept that promise

1 Like

: US Code (penalty/actual law)

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 > § 1001

§ 1001. Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

-snip-

(c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch , subsection (a) shall apply only to—

(1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices , or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or

(2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.

Section (a): Knowingly. Willfully.

You forgot the put in bold the most important parts of that statute.

We’re all knowledgeable enough in the law to know that these are questions of fact for a jury–not questions for smyrna.

You’re assuming what a jury would think.

Feeling pretty confident to assume what twelve other people would unanimously think, aren’t you?

. . . Well, well, of course, you are.

1 Like

Stick to Bongino’s conspiracy theories. They’re more up your alley.

3 Likes

She’s too stupid to know but smart enough to be your POTUS?

Considering you voted for Trump, the intelligence of a candidate is an awfully strange characteristic for you to attack.

Nevertheless, her state of mind is something that you would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, and you don’t seem to understand enough to know what I’m talking about, so let’s talk about Bongino and the merits of his newest conspiracy theory, which you believe completely, shall we?

3 Likes

This thread isn’t going how you thought it would, is it?