Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Biden and the great Sheetz shakedown — another crazy example of ‘social justice’ run amok

The Biden administration believes it should be a federal crime to refuse to hire ex-convicts.

There is no such federal statute, but that hasn’t stopped President Biden’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission from seizing dictatorial power to impose its own decrees.

The EEOC sued Sheetz Inc. Thursday for using criminal background checks to staff its 600+ convenience stores in six states.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-and-the-great-sheetz-shakedown-another-crazy-example-of-social-justice-run-amok/ar-AA1ntB80?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=e438fba97c634afde32f846923c19f73&ei=33

So here’s my question to our weaponized government? If it’s a crime to use criminal background checks in the hiring of employees, is the government then going to take the additional risk and insure these businesses from losses as a direct result of their lawsuit? You can’t have it both ways so…which is it?

1 Like

There’s an interesting discussion to be had on that topic, but what does it have to do with the Drop thread? Isn’t this about the pending discovery that the government illegally did something or other to trump?

Maybe start a new thread on this. It would be interesting.

Read the OP. This is more of the same. It’s the weaponization of our government to push their political agendas using our various agencies; FBI, CIA, NSA, DoJ, our courts around the country with DAs whose political campaigns were largely funded by George Soros and this time it’s the EEOC.

2 Likes

Drip…drip…drip…

3 Likes

…and once again, proof that our government is weaponized and our trusted agencies being used to promote the political narratives they want fed. I don’t believe it gets any worse than the January 6th, Pelosi and company, lying committee. Now…enjoy some truth.

1 Like

“Not wittingly”??

3 Likes

The actual election interference is being exposed and it was committed by our own government, establishment agencies…at the very top levels. There is no denying it but now consider the left’s reaction that yelled about Russian collusion and the Mueller investigation…for 3 ■■■■■■■ years…nothing but silence.

On Oct. 7, 2016 – just two days before the presidential debate between Trump and Clinton – Clapper issued the unprecedented intelligence advisory with Obama’s personal blessing. It seemed to lend credence to what the Clinton camp was telling the media — that Trump was working with Russian President Vladimir Putin through a secret back channel to steal the election. Sure enough, the Democratic nominee pounced on it to smear Trump at the debate.

3 Likes

Who gives out the credentials?

2 Likes

Would that be the same James Clapper that lied to Congress that intelligence agencies were not keeping records on every American but was never prosecuted for it?

4 Likes

Ding, ding, ding, ding…

We have a winner folks!

The left sure loves them some Richard Milhous Nixon action, as long as they are in power, but don’t you dare mention the deep state.

In this case…@Guilds …and Rachel Maddow is his standard. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Was hunter biden ripping off native americans??

Up til now they’ve said it was just galanis and archer.

3 Likes

Already accused of lying to Congress about other issues, Hunter Biden’s February impeachment inquiry testimony distancing himself from a controversial securities firm directly conflicts with evidence the FBI seized years ago, including his signature on an employment contract that made him the firm’s vice chairman.

…and once again, more evidence that our once trusted agencies, are NOT to be trusted. The United States needs a major house cleaning of our unelected officials at the top of these corrupted agencies.

Thanks for posting as the actual truth gets exposed instead of the lies told…drip, drip, drip…

I don’t think that’s the right question.

I think the right question is who gives a flying dragon about credentials when it comes to journalism.

1 Like

…that’s because journalism has evolved into sheoplization and why I discovered years ago about YouTube and independent journalists. That is the best method I know of today to learn more about the truth from the front line of what’s happening and not the MSM’s version of the narrative they’re feeding.

1 Like

It never was anything but for many years.

When it was - your kind rejected it as leftist garbage. Investigative journalism.

Matt Taibi was your enemy before you started to actual listen to what he said. He crapped form a great height on the Bush admin for years.

There was a time when I believe we were getting news in a much more neutral manner than today. The New York Times didn’t feed on the front page that 5 officers were murdered on J6, one by Trump supporters with a fire extinguisher that had to be retracted days later on page 34 due to their blatant lie. The further we have gone from the end of WWII, the more the media has evolved into a political weapon.

1 Like

There is no such thing as neutral. There is just more balanced coverage. Yes i agree there was more balanced coverage in the past. But even then it was called a liberal rag by your side.

Leftist media is a century old quote that is hashed and rehashed throughout the decades.

Walter Cronkite was accepted by all IMHO. At the turn of the century, things went left rather quickly.

2 Likes

And yet he intentionally lied on national Al television