Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

That paragraph alone should be stark wake-up call slap inthe face to anyone who fell for their lies.

Instead you only get attacks on the messenger.

1 Like

The obvious lies being fed by the CIa and FBI.

That one is a hilarious accusation levied by a guy who knew that Guccifer 2.0 was Russian Intelligence but still took him seriously.

Also… a very funny sentence.

1 Like

Is this post just dumb, naive or a blatant lie? Here…let a journalist say what I’ve told you for years.

1 Like

Jesus man… Tucker Carlson.

…and you top it off by using The Lord’s name in vain.

I know plenty of Jesus’s and none of them are lords.

I also know a Christ.

Occasionally, instead of just claiming everyone who disagrees with you is “not a serious person” it might be interesting to comment on actual facts and opinions instead of ad hominems.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson needs to continue to get drunk with Alex Jones and drunk dial Brian Stelter…. A thing that actually happened… and stay in his league away from people like Putin.

You’ll have your chance to plead your position.

Deuteronomy 5:11
“‘You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

1 Like

I know several guys named Jesus and I work with a guy named Christ.

I love that i have to “plea” anything about it.

Didn’t know this, did ya?

1 Like

Fake news

Did you read the substack that that was based on?

There is no meat on that bone.

Even cnn knows about the missing binder.

So you are saying that a binder that Mark Meadows may have had that may have contained all the information that completely changes our understanding of the 2016 election just disappeared… from Mark Meadows?

I never said mark meadows at all.

Its the story that you linked to.

Who cares about mark meadows?

You don’t believe cnn?

How about cbs, reuters, nbc…??

They raided mar a lago looking for something.

You need to be force fed these things?

1 Like

Wait wait wait

The reason for raid was a coverup

Oh boy. Is that what going to ensure Trump gets inaugurated in August 2021. Can’t wait. No wait. Waiting

The best.