Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

he will! just be patient friend. all the stuff sean and rush have been saying will come true. the deep state will end up being exposed!

I’m very skeptical of this alleged deep state. Any time a faceless, nameless cabal of super secret club members are referenced in the past, it has turned out to be little more than fantasy by people desperate to explain away why their preconceived notions are not accurate.

1 Like

Jeff Sessions, Trump’s first supporter in teh Senate, and vocal surrogate, and stanch conservative?

Why do you suppose he never charged her?

It isn’t politically expedient.

ill be honest i only undrestand parts of what you just said, but there is a deep state. sessions rosenstein comey muler obama hillary all the way to the top. they getting exposed and bongino is a former cop so he knows what hes talking about.

What? :rofl:

Brian Stelter…is that you? :sunglasses:

Time will tell whether or not this new cabal shadowy figures are really working together as a deep state, or whatever term will be applied to them. I remain healthily skeptical though. Why wouldn’t President Trump, with all of the power of the law behind him, expose them and throw them in jail already for undermining his government? Seems convenient to just call it a deep state without having to do the hard work of explaining why it is a deep state, what their mission is, who represents them, and how they have managed to keep everything secret all of this time.

I’m not sure if Dan Bongino was a cop or not. But not all cops know everything. Unless he was a part of the alleged deep state and is now blowing the whistle? Is that what happened? A member of the deep state is a whistlebower?

1 Like

Was any of that description incorrect? I cannot watch the video on my video player for some reason.

2 Likes
  1. conjecture and gossip are like water to conspiracy theorists.

2. yes, if Trump had anything he’d be preaching from on high.

Instead, “screeching” is the operative word.

It’s politics, plain and simple.

Sessions just wanted the title of US Attorney General. Sessions was always a go along, to get along, week-kneed politician, and he was a weak-kneed bureaucrat as well.

You really expect this temporary AG to start rocking the boat? Be realistic, it’s silly for you to have even asked

Because that weak-kneed doofus still thought he was a senator, and still needed the approval of 99 other people, before he could make a decision.

Maybe not 99, but do you really believe the other Retrumplicans would say anything against Sessions if he investigated Hillary?

You’re not being very observant.

Why hasn’t the republican controlled Congress demanded that Hildawg is prosecuted?

Seems like everyone who JD a chance to put her in jail declined… both republicans and democrats. What is more likely the reason… they are all weak kneed politicians or Hilary is innocent?

When has that ever stopped from from doing or saying anything?

Trump doesn’t care about PC, or in this case, PE-he doesn’t mince words, remember?

I can’t believe you don’t know. You man CNN never told you?

For some reason even on the hannity board right wingers can’t talk about Seth rich… Sorry.

No one will remove your posts, but they will mine…

It’s been two years… Have you figured out who Samantha Powers is?