Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

No, smart people have patience… There’s just nothing wrong in the video. This guy double checked everything using leftists sources…

Here’s a transcript, if you care to go through what he said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/11/25/dan_bongino_on_spygate_obama_mueller__the_biggest_spy_scandal_in_american_history.html

So then why are Trumpsters wanting the Mueller investigation to be over?

Yes… You should ask yourself, why you don’t know what she did. You won’t, but you should…

Because it’s an investigation in search of a crime… Watch the video.

Dan Bongino. Desperate times I guess.

1 Like

Thanks, much better to hear him too…

No thanks, can you please give a synopsis of what this lunatic is spouting?

I don’t watch videos of conspiracy theorists. Its a waste of my time.

Once upon a time videos required a synopsis, otherwise the mods would end up deleting the thread.

I wonder if that’s still the rule.

For anyone who believes this Bongino stuff, could you give a bullet point of his presentation? Or at least some highlights?

Basically, his theory apparently is “they spied on him to get information” but then apparently forgot to actually use the information they got.

How does anyone believe this garbage?

That statement is laced with irony.

What work is it that we want you to do? You all are the ones who say we should watch (and potentially) believe something. Therefore, it is up to you to convince us to do so. Otherwise, why waste time watching something when we could be binging shows on Netflix instead?

If you think Bongino is making a strong case, you should be able to give us the real highlights.

What are they?

Ok. So what did he lay out? I read the entire story and watched the entire video… did you? Because if you did, you can’t seriously think any of the information provided by Bongino is anything more than conjecture.

If trump really knew something damning about Obama after a secret Mike Rogers meeting, you think he’s not going to tell everyone about it? Gimme a break. Trump’s such a gas bag that he would have run to the first camera he could find and let er rip. He would have tweeted specifics, right?

But just keep diggin, sport.

1 Like

I don’t believe it but here are the main points:

Bongino uses boilerplate language to role up audience;

He tells a story about arresting a guy for fraud and feels bad for him;

He makes a correlation between that scenario and Trump, because trump is a victim;

He talks about plan a, b, and c, (these are the plans obama admin made to destroy trump);

He admits no one really knows who is responsible for the plans;

He talks about some secret meetings and how crappy FISA is;

He then paints Trump as a hero and victim;

Crowd sheer ensues, the audience goes out feeling slightly less hypocritical than they did walking in.

The end.

3 Likes

Because Jeff Sessions has been the AG

Why would Jeff Sessions as AG prevent her from being charged? This read as if Sessions is not a lifetime Republican, conservative, and anti-Clinton / anti-liberal.

Besides, he is not the AG any longer. So why has the new AG not charged her?

Why isn’t Whittaker charging Hilldawg for all of these high level crimes?

Whittaker is the temporary AG and this should be done by one who has been confirmed by the Senate. I’m looking forward though to Huber’s report that is supposedly to be out this week.

A report is being released by Huber this week? What day? Who is it being released to? Acting AG Whitaker, I assume, since he reported to AG Sessions before him. Will Whitaker release this report to the public?

Temporary AG? What does that have to do with anything? A temp AG can stay in office for at least 250 days or until fat donald decides to replace him. So, again, why isn’t Whittaker charging Hilldawg for all of these high level crimes?