Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

The wrong Micheal Cohen… Ha, ha!..

It’s so predictable the way Talk Radio Conservatives abandon people they formerly praised as good, honest and true the minute they do something they disagree with.

Dossier a re-write of a 2007 article by Glenn Simpson…

The breadcrumbs are soggy and spongy…:joy:

What’s silly is that there’s ALWAYS an excuse for why the conspiracy isn’t being investigated and why the people responsible are held accountable.

If Sessions had done his job, that was a bif IF, and he didn’t. Hell, as soon as he was sworn in he recused himself. Sessions never intended to actually be an AG, he just liked having the title.

He recused himself from anything to do with the Trump campaign because he was a part of it.

He did not recuse himself from initiating investigations against Hillary.

1 Like

You really want us all to believe you think it’s just a conspiracy theory, that Hilary mishandled classified material?

Um, don’t watch CNN unless its election night.

Did you try googling her name?

Man, I feel sorry for Jeff Sessions. Liberals hate him because he’s a marajuana hating fanatic with borderline racist policies and needlessly cruel policies…

And Republicans hate him for requiring too much evidence to prosecute someone and for acting ethically.

Poor little elf.

1 Like

If your posts are being deleted, maybe the approach isn’t sound with the mods.

Even as he accepted the appointment of AG, he knew he would not be able to perform all his duties.

Any president deserves to have an unconflicted AG who could perform all the duties his position required. Instead, Trump got a weak-kneed apologist and part-time, conflicted AG, who immediately upon taking his oath of office, tied his own hands behind his back.

I just did, she’s a very bright person. Professor at Harvard.

Worked for Obama Admin. US Ambassador to UN. Called Hillary a monster.

Great, now what?

All it takes is for a couple of snowflakes and whiners to complain, and posts get deleted.

For example. If I called the California state legislators lib’tards, I bet this post would get deleted. So I won’t call them that.

No such thing as the bolded.

Why did she unmask so many Americans as UN ambassador?

Over the weekend I heard Rush comment about this after a caller complained about it…he basically threw up his arms exasperated, saying “I don’t know why!..if I did, I would be president”.

I thought that was an odd thing to say.

Hey kids, how about this explanation: There’s NO there, there.

That’s ignorant. Of course any person appointed to a high level government position should be unconflicted and able to perform all the duties required of their office. If they know they cannot perform their duties, they should not accept the appointment.

So when I’ve seen my fellow Democrat posters have their posts removed, its because of snowflakes and whiners? Or does that only apply to republicans whose posts are removed?

If you have a problem with posts being deleted cause you are calling legislators “■■■■■■■■”, maybe you should take that up with the mods. They set the rules.

1 Like