Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

He kind of did.

If Sussman’s lawyer can discredit Baker as a witness, then I don’t see much hope in getting a conviction.

Baker has several different recollections of his meeting with Sussman.

They pleaded guilty.

Sussman has not.

Those were (apparently) the only charges he had the evidence to bring. Whether or not it was a waste of time very much depends on what your expectations of Durham are.

For example, you expected (or desperately hoped) that Durham would bring the whole imaginary house of cards down and lock Hillary Clinton up - so I’m sure that to you, Durham has been wasting his time.

I just see a prosecutor bringing the charges he can make stick.

I don’t even know what you’re trying to say here.

I know right.

What is he doing??

I never know what he’s doing.

Does he even have a law license??

I’ll bet his testing scores were really low and he thinks the bar is a place you go to drink.

I thought you guys considered lying to the FBI to be a “process crime.”

1 Like

Too funny.

Even funnier.

Thanks.

A lot of people did say that.

I wasn’t one of them.

You see, I don’t even think you believe it yourself, deep down. You won’t even go on record here.

But I know you at least have to pretend that any day now, Hillary Clinton will be frog-marched to prison and the decade-long collective delusion will finally be vindicated.

1 Like

You guys called lying to the FBI a ‘process crime’.

Now it’s the end of the world?

1 Like

Go on record??

I’m completely on record here.

Remember when dozens of libs had mueller avatars?? Were you one of those people??

Do I have to be that ridiculous??

1 Like

Thanks.

No, you aren’t.

What do you believe is going to happen?

I have never had an avatar on this message board, in the 15 years I’ve been posting here.

I can’t tell you now, but I’ve posted on it before.

Like I said, I’m on record. Sorry you missed it, or didnt read the thread all the way through.

It’s a good read.

Yeah i thought those mueller avatar people were ridiculous as well.

:rofl:

Sure you can. But you won’t.

Okay.

No…my personal opinion after observing the last 6 years is that the corruption is so imbedded in our institutions…and so high up…the probability is that NOTHING will happen but…if…there’s a glimmer of hope, that justice is blind…and applied equally to all…then…and ONLY THEN…will this whole thing blow wide open. As MLK said, “I have a dream”.

1 Like

Already built in rationalizations area cool.

2 Likes

When you personally observe the FBI Director, the DoJ, the CIA Director…who sends an email to the POTUS…all acknowledging the crimes done by the Secretary of State…and the conclusion that gets her off is she’s too stupid to know she’s done wrong…the probability is that NOTHING will happen here either.

2 Likes