Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Sure did.

Maybe you just didn’t like the answer.

Or understand it.

Okay.

https://www.justice.gov/sco/press-release/file/1433511/download

Perhaps you can show us that language.

Okay what?

The claim is being made that this is bad for Clinton… she has yet to be named in any indictment.

There is no claim that the campaign or Clinton has committed any crime.

:rofl:

No, you didn’t. I am still waiting for an explanation as to why you think this will be “bad” for Hillary Clinton.

Are you still holding out hope?

Will this do?

“Mr. Durham branded the entire group under the heading of “co-conspirators” — a tag he did not apply in the original September 2021 indictment.”

Okay.

You’re right.

sussman and clinton and her campaign aren’t in any way connected.

My mistake.

Not really. What do you think this means?

I don’t know what I was thinking. It’s like I’m not even paying attention.

It’s like I haven’t seen the dossier and the alpha bank hoaxes completely dismantled, and it’s 2017 and the “russian collusion” narrative rules the day.

You guys are so smart.

I’m relying on the dummie republucan lawyer who went to toothpaste college to know what he’s doing.

How stupid of me.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

I really hope you’re not actually “relying” on Durham - hes not going to give you what you so desperately want.

Sussmann might be convicted of lying to Baker, and get a fine or probation. But that’s it.

You really believe that you and I have skin in this game?

You guys are so smart.

I should mention that i never read the indictment.

Or the dossier.

Or the mueller report.

A few short weeks ago you guys were saying durham couldn’t prove the lie. Now youre saying…

I like where I’m at.

Are those connections being explored in this trial?

Is anything with the Clinton Campaign being charged in relation to Sussman?

Not literally.

But you seem to have something invested in proving your legal acumen.

Good luck.

Okay.

I’m sure you haven’t.

I have never said that Durham couldn’t prove the lie. I have been very consistent in my opinion that Sussmann might be convicted.

The problem, of course, is that you guys are convinced that this is the start of something, rather than the end.

2 Likes

That is exactly it.

Three years of investigation and we get two lame indictments about lying to the FBI.

So what. I knew it was garbage from the beginning. I’ve now been proven right.

You guys spent years devoted to the lies perpetrated in the dossier.

Yeah, the stupid toothpaste college lawyer wasted all this time on sussman’s lie.

If it wasn’t such a stupid opinion I’d have a hard time believing you believe it.(see dossier)

I thought you guys were all over people lying to the fbi?? (flynn, papadopolous)

Was I wrong about that??

Stupid toothpaste college lawyer strikes again.