Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Republicans have succeeded in getting people to believe our system of democratic republicanism has failed.

There was a time, the opinion was our system has problems, but it is the best one out there.

Apparently, that is no longer the belief, among the majority of republicans.

3 Likes

How do you feel about Trump taking classified files with him when he moved out?

1 Like

It’s failed on both sides of the aisle and is absolutely corrupt. Comey claimed to be an R. Loretta was a D. They colluded together and exonerated Hillary and is the perfect example of what I just said. Wake up my friend. You and I are much closer than you understand.

Thank you for confirming you no longer believe in our democratic republic.

What shall we do? Tear it down? Maybe just put in a strong man (or woman) to get things back on track?

Vote these corrupt bastards out and replace them with successful people who aren’t career politicians. Then put term limits on every political position and never allow anyone to become a career politician again. IMO…that one move would do more good than anything else “we” could do.

Term limits would not help. it would put more power in the hands of the lobbyists.

The most effective way to clean things up, would be limiting the influence of money on the election and legislative process.

Then the pols would then have to answer to we the people, vs the folks that fund their campaigns…
Which is mostly the wealthy and corps.

2 Likes

You did that. And the guy you elected tried to extort an ally then watched tv gleefully while his supporters chanted “ hang mike pence”.

Among other things

Was that a good outcome?

Would a “good outcome” to you, be handing the USA over to foreigners. leftists, RINOS ie., globalists’?

So now that the Sussmann trial is happening, I will go on record that if Durham is able to get a conviction that it lends credence to his final report.

If he is incapable of getting a conviction then one should question his investigation.

So what are others willing to put a quarter down on?

conviction or not any report will stand on its own. its going to be hard to get a conviction past two of the jurists that we know of. but we’ll see

2 Likes

If Durham can’t get a conviction on a very lame offense…. Then it questions his whole investigation.

If he fails on Danchenko… then I don’t see why I should take his conclusions seriously.

If he does get convictions… then I will.

Seems fair… right?

nope, seems like ■■■■■■■■■

how many convictions did mueller get that had anything to do with actual russian collusion? (yeah, its rhetorical, we all know the number is zero)… but everything in that (except the exonerating parts) are gospel… right?

1 Like

Mueller got plenty of guilty pleas and convicted a few people.

Durham was appointed to investigate the origins Crossfire Hurricane.

So far his actions have shown that the FBI was not corrupt in the origin of the investigation.

The only person from the FBI that he got a guilty plea out of was discovered by Horowitz and Clinesmith’s illegal action happened long after the election was over.

So going with Durham’s current theories of what went on in 2016… if he can’t get convictions… what does that say about the validity of his investigation?

To me… it doesn’t say good things.

If he does get convictions, then it shows to me that he has the goods and I will accept the findings of his report.

Fair?

he got absolutely zero convictions tha have anything to do with any collusion.

his actions have not shown the fbi was no corrupt, the gulty plea he has is from a corrupt fbi lawyer

who gives a ■■■■ who discovered it?

it says nothing about the investigation, but more than the zero convictions mueler got for anything he was actually supposed to investigate

you won’t accept anything… ever.

1 Like

Leaving Meuller aside… because that is not what I am interested litigating

If Durham fails to get a conviction related to the origins of the investigation… what does that say about his theory?

To me it isn’t good

durham’s gonna roll up all the criminals and it will be glorious.

People have zero idea what he does or doesn’t have because he has kept info tight.

The beginning of the end of the dimocrat party started a few days ago (over 6 years ago really) and they just don’t know it yet.

But what if that doesn’t happen.

What next?

1 Like

mueller failed to get any convictions on anything related to his investigation, does it say anything about that one?

so far, durham has one that is related to his investigation.

what does that say about you?

1 Like

There is no question crimes were committed. What’s on trial is how far up the ladder does it go and how influential are those in influencing this trial?

1 Like

Statistically not probable.