Dr. Fauci - Ignore Him

It’s got to be a part of it. And I expect several other nations to follow suit and restrict travel from America.

Why should I ignore Dr. Fauci? Did he call this a hoax and turned out to be wrong?

1 Like

It’s political to them, just like everything else in the bubble.

They know this is a disaster and are trying to gaslight it into not being a big deal and not having a great time with that.

1 Like

They say he was only talking about those 15 people. You know, as opposed to saying those 15 people would actually become more people. Or something. I can’t even make sense of what the logic is anymore.

The point is to be confusing because they have nothing.

2 Likes

What’s this logic you speak of? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Let’s see it.

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

Fauci is good.

1 Like

I saw it, thanks. Fauci is good.

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

This was issued in February 27 from a press briefing on February 26.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference/

Only 4 weeks ago too

1 Like

There’s nothing anyone could of done

How many cases and deaths ago?

Right wind fraudster site. Also on that site: Emergency Room Doctor Doesn’t Realize Major Signs & Symptoms of COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases Match Evidences Of Zinc Deficiency
AND

There’s Powerful Evidence this Great Panic Is Foolish, Yet Our Freedom Is Still Broken and Our Economy Crippled

2 Likes

It was just the JV virus back then

1 Like

ISIL still is. :wink:

All the fringe corners of the internet you’d expect to be seeding FUD are seeding FUD.

Almost like it’s the reason they exist.

I don’t know what that is.