Dr. Fauci - Ignore Him

Overall, we rate Lew Rockwell Questionable based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

4 Likes

That’s why I said the mortality rate is a lagging and dependent metric that does nothing to tell us of the severity of the disease.

This is exactly what we don’t want to happen.

What you said to go along with folks cavalier attitude toward social distancing, meeting in large groups and the misconception that of how dangerous this virus is. It doesn’t help with the amount of inconsistent messaging coming from the administration, the presidents sycophants and RW media outlets.

1 Like

No one could have predicted what would happen. That’s why it’s ok for Trump to have been predicting to the nation what would happen. Or something like that

If you could go back to March 1st knowing what you know now, what would you do differently and how well do you think it would be received?

1 Like

March 1st? Whatever happened to the entire month of February where nothing was done? An entire 6 weeks was squandered

Maybe… but in the meantime trump celebrates that his tv ratings are higher than “the bachelor” or MNF

Lets go back to March 1st and see what was happening in other countries in the world. If one thinks that US would have been spared the outbreak, no offense, but their head was in the sand.

It was a Democrat hoax.
Still is.

Our government, led by Trump failed. Simple as that.

My thoughts exactly.

I am pleased to see that finally, but very belatedly, the principle of social distancing is being adhered to by Trump et al at his pressers.

Who would have thought that individual USA states and the USA’s federal government competing for ventilators would result in pushing up prices?

It’s almost like health care, ethics, and the free market don’t align

2 Likes

Impressive to say the least, wouldn’t you agree?

Stay classy

I’m a toll collector on the New York border, how classy can I be?

6 Likes

15 whole cases of coronavirus to 0 whole cases of Coronavirus.

That’s what Trump said.

From those 15 cases less than 30 days ago we’ve now gone to 142,055, with 2,573 dead.

That’s a 1.7% death rate. More and more people are getting it, and the deathrate is slowly going up.

Check out the Coronavirus Tracking thread in Outside the Beltway.

Wondering if this is why Norway and Germany recalled their citizens and called us a third world medical nation

2 Likes