Dr. Fauci - Ignore Him

You’re right, screw that guy! Get on out the house and do yo thang!

1 Like

Did Trump say 0 from 15?

Nope. Down to 0 from 15.

200,000 Americans dying really isn’t that big of a deal. I think Trump will have done a GREAT JOB if only that many people die. I can’t even imagine how bad this crisis would be if Hillary was president. Thank God for Trump.

3 Likes

Surely President trump will do the right thing and can this guy!

On Feb 26 Trump said we’d be soon down to zero cases.
On March 29 he said we’d be doing a very good job with only 200,000 deaths

I mean…if Lew Rockwell and a random Internet poster say a respected well-published scientist should be ignored, then that’s enough for me.

8 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about this Dr. Fauci guy. I’ve been assured by the president that this frenzy is just a hoax by the dems and the media, and that people can go ahead and work with this virus. No need to worry at all.

Yes lets criticize a man who during his career has done more for his country than Trump has ever done or will do.

Trump has repeatedly had to do u turns over so many of his statements related to this pandemic and more than once it is obvious this is down to the sage advice and guidance of Dr. Fauci and his colleauges.

And that my friends is the problem for those who believe in Trump far more than any religious leader could hope to have from their congregation. Dr. Fauci had the audacity, he had the gall to diverge from the President so of course now the campaign to discredit him begins.

Soon we will be told he was a Hilary supporter, he is part of the deep state and a globalist.

I am sure Trumpists would much prefer someone more loyal and infinitely more capable Replace Dr. Fauci. Which makes me wonder when the campaign to replace him with Paula White will begin.

10 Likes

He already has been in the RW blogosphere.

And Wikileaks called attention to an e-mail he wrote praising Hillary for her stamina during the Benghazi hearings. It was part of the dump during the election.

So obviously he’s just an administrative hack at best and a Deep State Hillary Stooge at worst.

1 Like

I’m not an epidemiologist, but doesnt 100-200k deaths seem high when we compare covid19 outbreaks in other countries?

It is 100% clear what down to 0 from 15 means.

But let me help with a very simple series for you: 15 to 14 to 13 to 12 to 11 to 10 to 9 to 8 to 7 to 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 to zero.

5 Likes

Not when you couple it with our slow reaction time to the spread of the disease. We missed two full crucial months and failed completely in our inability to have enough test kits available. The result will mean we will suffer the most deaths of any nation on Earth.

If Trump cans the Dr. then the press conference ratings will soar even higher now that Trump has more time to speak

2 Likes

Our population is very large relatively. And I don’t believe China’s numbers.

2 Likes

Oh dear. A professional who actually knows what he is talking about after dedicating a lifetime to studying it. We had better put him on ignore.

100-200k deaths is still the worst case prediction by Dr. Fauci.

He did caveat it by saying he didn’t want to be held to that number as things would change once we started getting a handle on how many people in the US have actually contracted COVID.

We have no idea how many have actually gotten it yet.

Not surprised no one ever comments on this and can ever criticize Trump for being so wrong.

5 Likes

This is where some people can get caught up. A pathogen doesn’t have to be the most deadly to do the most damage. It’s how quickly it can spread and to how many people in a very short time that can make up for it.

Back in the 14th century the black death came in three forms. The weaker (bubonic) of the three caused by far the most damage. Relatively speaking of course.