Dr. Fauci - Ignore Him

I used to read Lew back in '06 when I was high and didn’t want to pay taxes. He filled that nice niche between Barry Goldwater and Lydonn LaRouche.

1 Like

fear uncertainty doubt.

I like it! Although it’s redundant.

Not to mention clueless people packing beaches, churches, etc…

2 Likes

No bill that’s not what she said.

What he said was in the end we’re probably going to find that the mortality rate is about the same as a bad year with H1 N1 flu.

A please Bill you’re better than that, delete that crap from Lew Rockwell.

2 Likes

Oh it would be like half a million easy.
And trump hoping we might reopen around easter was a really stupid comment

December 8th 1941 it looked like the war was completely lost our Pacific Fleet basically in Toto except for our carriers and a handful of support ships have been destroyed which left us in a position to where we were unable to defend the entire Pacific from a two prong Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and Dutch Harbor Alaska.

If not for the faint hope that President Roosevelt offered the nation in his speech asking for a declaration of war much of the United States would have been ready to surrender.

Hope no matter how great the odds is never stupid.

2 Likes

It was a stupid comment and nothing more. It wasnt about hope. It was about the market crashing and trump worrying about himself and reelection.

As it always has been. It’s always been about trump. He doesnt care about you.

In your entirely blind partisan opinion that has no substance in fact.

3 Likes

Right wind fraudster site?

Bill if that’s in reference to Lee Rockwell you want to delete that there is nowhere source that you could find.

Tainted source?
I’ve noticed a tainted source is simply one that someone doesn’t agree with.

Bill I love you like a brother man but on this one you just dead wrong.

Rockwell is a complete loon he’s an anti-semitic jew-hating piece of crap Neo-Nazi.

Other than that he’s further whacked-out conspiracy nut than Ron Paul ever was on his worst day.

He is not someone you want to use as a source.

1 Like

Perhaps Dr. Fauci is discovering new information that points him to a different conclusion. Maybe it seemed like it was serious in the beginning but now we’re seeing people recover from it no problem. I disagree with the man in that I still think this is a serious situation, but I don’t think ignoring him would be a good idea.

While this virus has a death rate lower than the flu (Meaning that it has a lower death toll), it is also newer and there is no vaccine available for this virus. It’s purely on innate immunity for someone to overcome it. That’s why it is so dangerous. You’re truly making a gamble if you get it. With no help. Because it is so new, there’s no preventative measures or cures for it.

I will ignore the ignoramus Biden, No Blink Pelosi, and Chuckie Schumer. While I am at it I will ignore WHO and fake news.

I find CDC, Dr Fauci, and the Coronavirus taskforce trying to do the best job they can under the circumstances. This is an unpressidented situation that we have to adapt to. Stay Strong USA

2 Likes

Not accurate flame, you may want to correct that.

The Chinese coronavirus is considerably by several times deadlier than a normal flu.

However when we get done it looks like the final mortality rate is going to be much closer to that of an H1 in one outbreak then the original four and 5% they were seeing in China.

1 Like

I wonder how many hours of tape Biden has of the stupid things Trump has said? And how many commercials will he make out of them?

You meant 1941 and absolutely no one was ready to surrender.

They were pissed as hell.

Cool story…all you have is personal attacks when someone doesn’t tow your line…