Dozens killed in Israel

You haven’t provided anything that supports the contention they were simply killed for protesting.

You backed up nothing.

There’s WR beginning his trip down the obfuscation rabbit hole. Have fun arguing with yourself for the rest of the thread!@

I did. I actually cited a source-something I don’t believe either you, or Guv, of Ishmael have yet done in this thread.

Until you’re willing to start sourcing your claims, or contradicting my claims (that are based on sources) with your own sources, there’s really no point in further discussing this with you or any of the rest of the Trump supporters!

Have fun arguing in front of that mirror! When you’re able to start discussing the facts of this situation, and not your feelings, we can resume!

You cited no source to support your contention that Palestinians are being killed just for protesting.

You know it, I know it, anyone who can read this will know it.

I see this the same as Charlottesville, When you decide to protest with violent protestors, do be surprised when you get lumped in with said violent protestors.

Is this the Fox article you claimed to have read?

If so you didn’t read very far and you certainly didn’t watch the posted videos.

IDF patrol foiled a bomb-laying attack by a cell of three armed terrorists near Rafah, close to the border,” the Israeli military said Monday. “This is a particularly violent protest point. The troops responded with fire at the terrorists. The terrorists were killed.”

Israel also said its aircraft targeted a Hamas post in Jabaliya after troops in the area came under fire. None of the Israeli soldiers were hurt. Later in the day, Israel’s Defense Forces (IDF) said a fighter jet struck five Hamas military training facilities in northern Gaza.

“Rioters are hurling pipe bombs and firebombs at IDF troops, burning tires, throwing stones and burning objects, with the intention of setting fires in Israel and hurting IDF troops,” a member of the Israeli army was quoted by The Times of Israel as saying.

Footage posted online by the IDF purportedly showed Palestinians pressed up against the border fence throwing over objects that were on fire. … .

Israel’s security service, Shin Bet, claimed Monday that Hamas is encouraging Palestinian civilians to flood the border, with their own gunmen waiting in the wings to break through if a fence is breached.

" The Israel Defence Force claims that it killed “24 terrorists with documented terror backgrounds” during Monday’s protests. "

That’s the very same article I both linked and quoted about two hours ago. I see you aren’t reading posts to which you’re responding. That explains a lot. Thanks for helping us understand the mind and motives of WR a little better.

I read the entire thing. “Three armed terrorists near Rafah.” Yes, exactly what I stated-3 of the 58 who were killed.

It then goes onto say that they targeted Hamas troops at a Hamas post and training facilities.

It then quotes a random, unnamed member of the Israeli army.

None of that contradicts anything I’ve stated. And again, I DIRECTLY linked to and reference this article hours ago. It doesn’t contradict anything I’ve said-there were some protesting who were violent, and they were killed, and I have no problem with that. But there were more than a handful who were killed or injured. No doubt they were all terrorist scum.

So almost half.

Thanks for providing a source-that’s literally all I’ve been asking from people in this thread-back up what you’re saying. Only took 150 posts.

Skipped right past this part again I see.

Did you bother watching the posted video?

No, I didn’t skip that. I already acknowledged, earlier, that people were engaging in those activities. But apparently you missed that, I see.

Yes, and I don’t believe I’ve suggested I was against those engaging in such activity being shot.

But leave it up to WR constantly bring up a point that isn’t in contention.

CMI has provided more evidence than you have that the handful that were killed were engaged in terror activity. Raw numbers-not speculation.

The article I cited hours ago, that you only seem to have recently found, only states that 3 of the 50+ who were killed were violent protesters.

How does this even have to be explained? Oh yeah, you’re WR, that’s why!

So you’re going to continue pretending by ignoring the rest of the article. That’s your choice.

You made the assertion that they were killed simply for protesting when your own cited article says nothing of the kind and goes into detail about the violence they were pepretrating.

“Peaceful Protesters”

Note, they are burning tires against the wire in an attempt to melt it down and to provide smoke cover while they rush the border.

As a Jew, I get more appalled by Israel every day.

Cannot wait until Bibi is tossed in jail.

How is this Israel’s fault?

Gazans are thowing Molotovs, rocks, trying to collapse the border fence, and generally rioting in general. The IDF’s job is to defend the Israeli border.

1 Like

Ditto.

Pigs and mud.

That is Palestinian “Peace” right there.

Amen to that! It’s a game they play to tie you up chasing their demands instead of normal posting.

Guvnah was right about the standard lib complaints to the moderators about even the most milquetoast of comments as well. Attempts to get us banned. That’s why I used to occasionally tell particularly harsh leftists that if I had to go by the rules they did too.

Really, you even have to ask? SMH

Yes, they’re called Hamas!