Dozens killed in Israel

there is, it is called California.:wink:

1 Like

Lol Awesome!

Doesn’t matter, they don’t look remotely European so their lives are of no consequence.

Their race is irrelevant, their actions got them killed.

Palestinians stored rockets at a children’s school and fired them from their schoolyard at and into Israel. Then they yell to the world that Israel retaliated and some of their children were killed? Finally…even the UN had to admit that Palestine brought this on themselves.

Isn’t that amazing? They expect no retaliation.

QFP
…

They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

Great post. You must be so proud.

How about Liberia?

Truth is Power.

Israel is a failed experiment. The plug should be pulled.

Israel is a spot of civilization in a sea of savagery.

It was no “experiment”. They just got back some of the land God gave them about 3,000 years ago.

lol - Yeah, Operation Wrath of God produced some wonderful results. Thank Allah for that wonderful spot of civilization.

The world has been so much better for it.

All that is needed for peace to break out in the middle east is for muslims to stop shooting people.

What they did was indeed civilized. Much more so than shooting rockets. They just weren’t good at it yet.

So what do you think should be done with em?

God gave me the Hawaiian Islands last week. I’m looking forward to moving in soon.

That is certainly the view of those who sent the people to attack Israel.

Actually I have long said that we should all recognize that God really gave em the Hawaiian Islands and let them all relocate there.

All of the people currently there could have one of the islands I suppose as long as they understand that if they try to go past any of the fences around the Israeli islands they will rightfully be shot.