Dozens killed in Israel

I know a few million Israelis who disagree.

They need to either learn to live together or go to war with the winner take all. This nickel & dime crap is tedious.

Every time Israel gets close to doing that the UN steps in and stops them.

Well, I think the U.N. is about as useful as teats on a boar hog.

About all the UN has accomplished is to make sure wars go on interminably.

Sorry, but you are wrong. The Right to Return is the paramount reason Jews in the diaspora support Israel.

So some Jews unconditionally support whatever Israel does and others, like me, believe we can strongly disapprove of Israel’s actions and/or policies, just as we do our own governments.

And trust me, I know way more Jews than anyone else on this board.

You’re having an argument that I’m not having. I never discussed “right to return.”

What do you think the guarantee to move to Israel for Jews is and why it is so important to us.

Israel is our safe haven if/when we, as a people; are subjected to another campaign to rid us from places we live.

Well they don’t really care, they’re just mad cause Trump won’t give them money anymore. And the land that Israel gave them (when none of their Arab neighbors wanted anything to do with them) isn’t enough for them. They want it all.

what if the people want rid of you because you are a lib and not because you are a Jew? Is there a land that Libs can go to where they can create their utopian libdom?

That’s what a .338 Lapua will do down range …

If they were Canadians, yeah. : tongue:

It’s among the core reasons behind the Zionist movement of the 19th century and central to it’s founding.

Ask Goliath.

If an angry mob of thousands of people who want you dead is charging at you do you have a reasonable fear of grave bodily harm or death?

Mine aren’t, but I know many who are.

How do you think the US forces would react if thousands of angry people we are at war with were charging the fence at a US military base?

These were not peaceful protesters marching with placards who were gunned down in the street for no reason.

The slings they are using enable you to "throw’ a 1/4 pound rock 100mph or faster. That is enough to be fatal at a distance of 30-40 meters.

Actually it shows considerable restraint.