Dozens killed in Israel

Funny I see no mention or prophesy of you in the scriptures.

Well itā€™s new. My disciples havenā€™t completed the writings yet.

I think you should just go to Israel and order them to relocate myself. :rofl:

Yeah, they are so civilized after all.

When you say pull the plug what did you mean by that?

Iā€™ll go tell the Israeliā€™s they have Hawaii now and you go tell the Hawaiianā€™s they have to get out.

Deal? :rofl:

They are quite peaceful unless being attacked. In your case they could just use a good laugh before they send you back home.

if you can call their attacks ā€œprotestā€, Israel can call their lethal defensive measures ā€œcrowd controlā€.

I mean everyone living there should eat cake.

The Israeliā€™s are in their home land now. They arenā€™t going anywhere nor should they.

Yep. Biggest ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  mistake ever.

And you can tell the Turks that the Greeks are reclaiming Constanople.

ā€œHaterā€™s gotta Hateā€.

1 Like

Israel is fighting for itā€™s own survival, they donā€™t particularly give a damn about what the rest of the world thinks.

They are an independent nation surrounded by savages sworn to destroy it. They do what is necessary to prevent them from succeeding.

Explain for us how the world would be better off with those terrorists still alive and killing Jews World Wide.

They Jews were already in Palestine and had been for the last several thousand years prior to the creation of the Modern State.

Palestine was never a country, it was simply a geographical region. At the end of WWWII it was divided into two states, one for Jews and one for Palestinian Arabs.

The Jews accepted the partition agreement, the Palestinians and their Arab Neighbors rejected it and instead attempted to finish the job the Nazis started.

Why donā€™t you go to Israel and try preaching this and see how well it is received?

Weā€™re living in it. We donā€™t mind people like you living here, too.

Sure, heā€™ll do that when you corner a black family and tell them about your sticks and stones defense to racism. Bring your pistols.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had to ā€œcornerā€ anyone of any race to have such a discussion.