Dow has now officially had it's worst week in a decade

With the stock market down and chaos everywhere there’s no way Hillary is getting re-elected. No. Way.

1 Like

My wife lost nearly $90K in the Bush crash. She never did recover it.

No bueno, fat donald.

https://twitter.com/evansiegfried/status/1077268928857079808?s=21

He’s a Tariff man- burning up the Dow in record time.

2 Likes

This is what happens to the country after two years of Trump.

I’m sure Trump’s fat fingers will fix the problem by tweeting MAGA a few dozen times.

2 Likes

If only they had been paying themselves millions of dollars of tax payer money to rent out motel rooms to themselves… I know a guy…

I absolutely love it. Trumps economy is falling fast and some have to talk about the Clintons.

2019 may be real bad for Trump and his economy. Who can he fire? Mr. Jones, Dow Jones?

1 Like

I would not be surprised if that fat, orange bozo actually believed that Dow Jones was an actual person.

Hahahahaha…I’ve wondered myself. Trump would be in good company if he did too.

But tell me… how would that affect the stock market?

Trump stocks! MAGA!!!

1 Like

I said this

It’s like who predicted this wasnt going to happen before the election giving trumps history?

1 Like

We have an incompetent blowhard in the president’s office of course stuff like this is bound to happen the dude is not capable

I can see it his next tweet, asking if he can fire this Dow Jones guy.

Great company.

What do all the other dates have in common?

Of course we didn’t have a sociopath in office who can only blame and not do anything to help.

I’m not seeing the commonality. 10 of 'em were under Republicans.

I can say I’m pretty confident that 2019 will be a good year to frontload 401k contributions and do a lot of buying.

To all those with Trump Derangement Syndrome

The Washington Post Confirms the Stock Market has its biggest point gain in history

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

Dead cat bounce after worst december

Futures down 400