Dow has now officially had it's worst week in a decade

Does the market still close at 4 pm on Christmas Eve?

I believe it just closed at 1:00. Down over 600 today.

1 Like

Whelp, if you were praising Donnie Boy while the market was going up then you need to blame him while it’s going down. It was for precisely this reason that I never praised Obama when the stock market was doing well, or blamed Bush when gas prices went through the roof. The president actually has little to no control over these sorts of things.

3 Likes

Ahh… they forgot to close it, still free falling.

Closed at 1:00. Down sharply. Mnuchin’s reassurances to the markets clearly fell flat.

Trump took credit for last year’s increases and so he cannot evade responsibility for this year’s fall. All the years the market went up under President Obama, he never bragged about it. #smart.

3 Likes

Market closed at -653 today. Thanks fat donald!

Yeah… if mine gets any worse, I’m gonna start to feel like a Clinton leaving the white house… dead broke.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

1 Like

And boom goes the dynamite.

So we are now at about 21800.

I believe around 21300 is the water mark for a 20 percent drop into Bear territory. I’d like to be corrected if I’m wrong though.

Agreed. But he will certainly try. And his supporters will either ignore the market now or try to blame Democrats, the Fed, the Tooth Fairy, etc. Anyone other than the President.

I think it goes to 16-18k and remains volatile until Trump is gone.

1 Like

I get the impression that you believe you’ve just gotten me with quite the zinger…If that is the case, let me disabuse you of it. I did not vote for either Clinton, and in fact have never voted for any Democrat in my life. the same can’t be said for your hero, who just loved hobnobbing with the Clintons back in the day. You know…before a black man became President and made trump change his party from D to R.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Must deflect at all costs. You do this almost as much as you complain about your posts being deleted. Maybe if you weren’t trying to derail threads with deflections then posts wouldn’t be removed as often? Just a thought. Lol

2 Likes

That wasn’t even a 4th of July sparkler… :wink:

We are down nearly 5,000 points in a little over 3 months.

The trump shutdown and the index’s worst week since the 2008 financial crisis. #winning

If Dems has just agreed to the Wall it would be at 30 K.

3 Likes

Donny needs to go have a “Down Dow Making America Great Rally”!!!

He always took full credit at his rallies for the Dow being up, it would be hypocritical for him to not take full credit for the Dow being down.

Right, Trumplicans?

Incoming deflection to Hillary etc…